DFH Superior 2.0...yowzaassss

When you bounce you can bounce as indvidual cymbals in addition to the OH track.

It's better to mix with the bounced tracks....Less cpu usage and you can hear the drumkit sounds like a real recorder drumkit because there are all the leakeges

This is slightly off topic but it relates in the DKFHS sense, basically I am having a lot of trouble getting it put onto my mac. I have cubase4 AND dkfhs and I can't get the motherfucekr to work. Did anyone else have this problem or could anyone help me out with it?

I talked to Fredrik Thordendal the other day, and we talked about DFHS 2 for a while. Believe me when I say that the 2.0 will put all other libraries way behind. I can't say more at the moment, but it's gonna crush the competition. Did I say crush? I mean f*****g decimate it ;)

I talked to Fredrik Thordendal the other day, and we talked about DFHS 2 for a while. Believe me when I say that the 2.0 will put all other libraries way behind. I can't say more at the moment, but it's gonna crush the competition. Did I say crush? I mean f*****g decimate it ;)

Cool! I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully the upgrade price will be reasonable.