Has anyone else gotten their Firewind stuff from CMDistro yet?

Mack Addy

Feb 4, 2010
Florida
All the preorders were supposed to have been shipped exactly one week ago. I live here in the U.S. and it STILL has not arrived yet! I realize their website says it takes "up to 2 weeks" to arrive, but when my last order took two DAYS to arrive at my doorstep, this whole thing raises questions.

Anyone else having problems?

FINALLY, IT'S HERE!! Only took CMDistro 11 days. Pricks. :rolleyes:

Oh come here you sweet smelling brand new cd..let my nostrils and my ears achieve true nirvana...mmmmmm.......

I haven't received mine yet, but I'm in Canada so it should be take about 3-4 weeks...I should have had it delivered to my US address....Oh well, I bought it off Itunes..I couldn't wait for the CD to get here to listen to it

Fuck...
I wanted to order that CD+ shirt+ poster package today, and I just saw you can't put in that order, at CMDistro...

Is there any way I can order the shirt+cd together? I like the new design.
The reason I couldn't order it earlier is because I have no paypal account, and I've just asked a friend to do it for me, she will...but I can't purchase the cd and shirt...

any suggestions??? Anyone please......

Fuck...
I wanted to order that CD+ shirt+ poster package today, and I just saw you can't put in that order, at CMDistro...

Is there any way I can order the shirt+cd together? I like the new design.
The reason I couldn't order it earlier is because I have no paypal account, and I've just asked a friend to do it for me, she will...but I can't purchase the cd and shirt...

any suggestions??? Anyone please......

Try ebay ,but I have seen the shirt that comes with the package on their for 50 bucks US

I'm still waiting for my package to arrive...It was shipped out on Oct 22nd and it still hasn't shown up...I emailed them today and they said it should be here by the end of next week, and if not, they will contact USPS...

i've sent many emails, and they ALWAYS reply me asking to wait more weeks and weeks!!
RIDICULOUS!
I sent the payment in 28rd September!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

That's pretty bad....They were really good with me...I hope you get it soon