Woodsfolk! Has anyone NOT bought Woods 5 yet?

jmagnus

Stops copys me!
Jun 2, 2009
The North
Hey folks,

Guitarist Joel here. Question for you!

The Gold family and I will be selling Woods 5 CD's at the tribute concerts next month, and this gives us an opportunity to do mail-order.

We're trying to get a feel for quantity right now. Things are obviously a wee bit different this time around --for a number of reasons-- so numbers are tough to gauge.

Most Woods fans seem to have pre-ordered from Earache (thx! \m/). We just want to know who hasn't bought Woods 5 yet, and is looking to.

If there's a big mail-order demand from the band, we'll adjust our CD order!

So-- Woodsfolk, who has bought Woods 5? And who hasn't, and wants to?

Let us know!

Cheers,
V

Received my copy 3 days ago from Amazon...What an amazing album..David was a very talented song writer

I haven't yet. I work at HMV and for some reason we're not carrying it. I intended to bring a bunch in and force "nonbelievers" to listen to it, but alas, that is not going to happen. I'll definitely order mine from you.

Already got Woods 5 from Earache, together with Woods 4. Is there any chance of purchasing the previous releases from Woods?

Excellent. Thanks for the replies!

We've now got Woods 5 available for mail order. As well as several awesome new items of DG-themed Woods merch that the Golds whipped up.

I'll post pictures, payment info, etc., in the next few days!

Cheers!
V

I don't know if anyone reads the Metal Reviews website, or "webshite" as I now consider it. But one of the writers recently wrote a despicable review of Woods 5. Some people simply are not Woodsfolk. I am finished reading v2.metalreviews.com for good

For a good laugh at people's lack of understanding what we understand, read the writer review of Woods 3 on there.

It was titled "album of the month" in Germany's Metal Hammer mag in February. So there are good reasons to simply ignore any exception like the critique of MetalReviews.com

I ordered the CD and poster from Earache and I don't mean to shit on David's family but I'm glad I did. I ordered the two vinyls I don't know back in February and still haven't received them. Messages to Marie continue to be unanswered and ignored. I know she's busy and all but that's kind of inexcusable. So I don't know a friend of mine said that at least I supported David's family which is true, but I was hoping to get the two vinyls as a way to remember David. I plan on getting my tattoo next weekend when I have 4 days off. I'll upload the pics on here once it's all healed up!

Joel

I understand and respect and all that, but when I last heard from Marie the end of March, when she told me she would get back to me later that night, and after not receiving a reply back from my previous enquiries as to what was going on, I am left still wondering what is going on... lol. Personally, I don't think I'm being unreasonable. I don't even have a vinyl player just thought they'd be nice to have as a tribute to David. :kickass: Anyway the POINT out of all of this is it makes me leary of buying more merchandise off of them.

Joel

I just signed up to tell everyone I'm experiencing the exact same thing that CanadianMetalFan is going through. I've been given a run around for the past 3 months and I'm calling its quits with the situation, at least the money went to a good cause. I don't want to paint anyone in a bad light or anything, but just giving all of you Woodsfolk a heads up.