New Woods 'Hoodies' Anyone?

zekeyou
Dave-- that's the Ontario crest on the old hoodies?

zekeyou - Yeah it is:

coatlarge.gif

We want to to use it on a lot of the new 'Woods 3' related merch, as the content in the new album deals with a lot of Ontario themes ("Your Ontario Town is a Burial Ground" etc...) .

I'd also like to eventually get the Ontario Coat of Arms tattooed on me! I have yet to get any ink, but I hope that this will be my first, to commemorate the completion of Woods 3...ohhhhh man I can't wait! :heh:

David Gold said:
I'd also like to eventually get the Ontario Coat of Arms tattooed on me! I have yet to get any ink, but I hope that this will be my first, to commemorate the completion of Woods 3...ohhhhh man I can't wait! :heh:
Well, good luck. That looks like a painful bit of ink, right there. What with all that detail and stuff...
:OMG:
Hehe.

Would it be possible to at some point get hoodies in red as well? Or even dark green like the shirts?
If there is demand, then yeah! Otherwise our families will all be getting brand new Woods merch for Christmas again this year! :heh: I try to only order what I think we can sell in a reasonable frame of time.

i am definitely interested. price isn't really a problem for me (most of my clothes are paid for by my parents :p) but i agree with whoever said that for $40 they should have something cool on the back. can't wait

Pale-Folklore said:
yeah, i kind of prefer zip hoodies

just cause they're easier to put on and take off ;)
Ugh, that sounds more like a jogging suit to me. Plus the logo (or whatever is up front) will be split in half by the zipper. Screw that.
I have zipperless hoodies with or without a pouch. Depending on the design, either will work. (Of course you wouldn't want part of the print ending up on the pouch. That's like a kangaroo with a bad colour scheme.)

try having something on the sleeve, like graveworm had some nice (N)utopia sweatshirts... on the cover there was a tombstone and it was also on both sleeves, what im saying is, maybe try some "themes" like albums, stick to one album and use its colors on the shirt, like if it was an against the seasons shirt you could put that one branch that sticks out on the sleeve... just an idea to look into...