To the ladies on the Woods forum...

You know, I DO want to do some yellow "Pursuit of the Sun..." themed t-shirts this summer. Yellow, like the fucking sun!!! + Because yellow, like white, is a 'cool' colour to wear in the summer, won't absorb as much heat as black.
:kickass: :loco: :puke: :headbang: :lol:

i have had a stroke of genious! (i cant recall many of those but this is a better one so here goes)
we get these colors tie-dyed
WoodsOfYpres-Pursuit.jpg

and have the logo in that color
idk if this could be done very easily, but if it could it would be really N-ice

or one of the shades in this color:
WoodsOfYpres-AgainstTheSeasons2.jpg

and have the logo in a lighter grey... im not much of a t-shirt designer, but it sounds like a good idea imho

Alright! I see some fucking awesome idea's here.

Dave man, I would definitly wear a girls Tee if it had a fit like the one in your first example, the second one I can't really tell, but I'm guessing it's far better than the original girl tee's everyone was speaking of (those horrible things).

Fuckin', as for the designs. That genius up there with the green and yellow Persuit of the Sun tye dye thing.. . that could even be put on a black shirt. You know, and fade into the green that will fade into the yellow. I was just wondering if that would cost a whole lot for you guys. I mean people would totally buy it, but you probably have a budget for these things. And most of your stuff, minus the new Burial Ground merch, is just black and white with the logo. But I'm saying, 'tis a good idea.
I would love an Aginst The Seasons shirt too, I was also wondering if we were just looking for artwork for the new album. Because I would guess if you're releasing a new album, the merchandise would relate to that more so than the old albums (as amazing as they are). Frankly I have no idea's for the album, though the Your Ontario Town Is Just A Burial Ground (what a fucking title), Is really nice.
Honestly just make all the guys shirt layouts, onto the girls tee's, and it'll be just as awesome, if not better.
Actually I lied that's the easy way out. Now your going to have to go get pictures of the band. Because I want to see T-shirts with the band at Ypres Park, and it Has to be in Winter, with snow fucking everywhere. Hell, I'll take the pictures, haha. I just think it would look stunning. Then the logo would go at the top of it, and a song list at the back (probably for Woods 3).

I apologize, hah, this was a little long.
Hopefully My idea's are clear through all those words, I didn't write all that just for the sake of writting!

Hey Everybody,

Here's a shirt idea David and myself have collaborated on and designed using images from the Woods 3 artwork and the quote from 'The Northern Cold' : "Mine was that of a quiet love... ....deep and true."

We'd like to hear your opinions on this design and welcome your feedback on any design suggestions, check it out! :headbang:

woods-girlie-demoshirt.jpg

That's fucking nice, the tree on the front looks out of place though. Might be because it's lacking the detail that the flowers have on the back.

Other than that, amazing. And now I go off to listen to the Northern Cold :D

That is an excellent shirt, I'd definitley buy it. Like someone else mentioned, I have problems buying girl shirts because they never fit properly and they get ruined in the wash. I don't like mens shirts, they're just too damn big for me. I prefer long and fitted shirts.

Thumbs up on that shirt design it's awesome and I definately want one!
As for the shirt type, I also think option one would work better.

The tree does look a little out of place, maybe if you had a green line or some more detail across the bottom of the front of the shirt so it's not just stuck in mid air kind of thing? Loving the back though! Lyrics on shirts are excellent. :)

I rather like that tree placed where it is actually, recently I've been quite fond of t-shirts with totally non-symmetrical designs going right to the edges.

Uh, I'm usually not keen on having lyrics on shirts though. ;) But aesthetically, the back is also nice.

Like most everything else related to WoY that is debatable, after a while I feel like I've heard every possible opinion: love it, hate it, love the tree, hate the tree, impressed, disapointed, "this shirt is way better than your old shirts", ''your old shirts were way better than your new ones", black, white.

I personally think 'the tree' is cool where it is! And YES, it's obvious that it stands out and that it looks 'out of place' but that's just the point! That's what would help to make it cool and unique! + Mike's idea about having the image and lyric at the bottom of the back of the shirt was so that it could still be seen even if the girl wearing it had long hair, etc... I thought it was an awesome idea!

...still working on it. Thanks for all the feedback! :)

+ Mike's idea about having the image and lyric at the bottom of the back of the shirt was so that it could still be seen even if the girl wearing it had long hair, etc... I thought it was an awesome idea!

...still working on it. Thanks for all the feedback! :)

despite being a dude, my hair still blocks the back of all shirts I wear, so Mike's idea for the bottom design was indeed a good one.