The WOODS OF YPRES '1st Supporters Circle!' - \w/

Well... a bunch of shit happened my current roommate is moving out so I was busy worrying far to much about that and smoking copious amounts of marijuana. Anyway, I found a roommmate who is moving in April 1st so I don't have to worry about that anymore. In any case I get paid on the 20th so I'll paypal you then or Saturday afternoon at the latest. Hopefully I'll still get in on that first package mailout deal.

Joel

Update!

The first packages are almost ready to go out (I just need to confirm addresses with a few people).

Included, will be a copy of the "Best of Ypres CD", WOODS OF YPRES - Independent Nature 2002-2007 (which just arrived from the factory today, and it looks awesome!)

Also included will be a rare WoY memorabilia list, stuff that's up for grabs, in exchange for the cost of shipping it to you (this will be worked out on an individual basis via e-mail).

More soon!

DG - \w/

Hey the US dollar is still worth more than the Canadian dollar. Why do we have to pay more than the Canucks? :loco:

Hey the US dollar is still worth more than the Canadian dollar. Why do we have to pay more than the Canucks

You are further away and it costs me more to mail to you. + I'm in cahoots with the Canucks. :heh:

+ It's funny how you can be "nickel and diming" me, while arguing that your nickels and dimes are actually worth more. :)

In all seriousness, I try to be reasonably fair while making it work.

1st ENVELOPES SOON!!! :kickass:

I can't believe I forgot about mailing this out! Fail! I'm going to send it out Sunday for sure, I need to make sure I get that! PS, probably would be interested in random WoY memorabilia :)

I'm in the same boat as Dauden I didn't forget about this though just kind of short on money. David I'll send you a PM here in a few minutes.

Joel

Hey DG, I (Brodie) have officially sent out my order for the 1st supporters circle, see you in the mail! :kickass:

You've probably either said this before and I didn't look hard enough, or you haven't revealed anything just yet. But The Green Album, sounds like it'll be more of a Spring or another Summer themed album. Am I on the right track, or can you not say that yet? :p

DG, I got my package in the mail today, and I know you won't read this till later, but I have to say I was ridiculously surprised and delighted at all the stuff you managed to jam in there. Just tons of goodies, and the newsletter bit plus the magazine article was really informative and really makes you feel included, and a part of something bigger, which I really think the die hards here are. Its super inspirational as not just an Ontario-based metal head, but as someone who now has a band rolling and is planning on getting some recording done this summer, hopefully a couple of shows, and who knows what in the new year. Patience is key, but it really pays off in the crazy music world. The great fan appreciation, deals, and info is always much appreciated, I look forward to the next newsletter/goody-bag, and of course, new music! (Oh, and seeing you in St. Thomas :p)