Raising 'Green' ($) for WOODS 4! - Project #1

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
Dear Loyal Supporters,

WOODS OF YPRES strives to maintain it's legacy of 100% independence in the music business as we near our 7th anniversary as a band (and the end of that 'bad luck' curse for that mirror I broke in 2002). At this crucial time, I offer you yet another opportunity to help us raise funds for our next monstrous recording endeavor: WOODS IV: The Green Album.

$5* (via well hidden cash, check, money order or paypal to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com) will get you one 2", four sided, green, "WOODS IV: The Green Album" button! (*includes shipping anywhere in the world).

Woods%204%20Square%20Buttons.jpg

$5 CAD within Canada
$5 USD from the USA
$5 USD anywhere in the world (or 4 Euros where applicable)

Please send to:

David Gold - Woods 4/Green
44 Poplar Ave
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
P6B 2W7 CANADA

+ Please include your return address.

These are in stock and ready to 'Wrock'! Total quantity available is limited to 100 and will not be reissued.

Along with your button, we'll be sending you some fresh news about the new album.

Thanks as always for all your support! The Woods 'fans' truly help make this band happen!!!

David Gold & the Woods... - \w/ :kickass:

For those willing and able to send more than $5 on a donation basis for the 'Woods 4' cause, it's totally appreciated, but $5 is the minimum.

Second round ships out tomorrow! Hope you like my letter. "Only the finest green paper stock and parchment for the Woodsfolk! (/in a King's voice)".

:kickass:

Hmm... not really interested in this project. But maybe the next one could be an alternate/new version of a old WOY classic on iTunes? Or paid download using PayPal?

Should be sending out my money on Sunday, I really want the newsletter, still have the one that came in the brown envelope some what, 3 summers ago (?) buried away somewhere.