To the ladies on the Woods forum...

I personally think 'the tree' is cool where it is! And YES, it's obvious that it stands out and that it looks 'out of place' but that's just the point! That's what would help to make it cool and unique! + Mike's idea about having the image and lyric at the bottom of the back of the shirt was so that it could still be seen even if the girl wearing it had long hair, etc... I thought it was an awesome idea!

...still working on it. Thanks for all the feedback! :)

Just my two cents; I concur on both accounts. I've had a Trivium shirt in stock which has a print roughly where the tree is in the above design, rolling over the side to the back. So basically a "side print" if you will. Although it may look odd at first, it really does work as an original touch.
I've heard people express their appreciation of "lower back" prints as well. Got some Amon Amarth and Satyricon designs sporting that, and it works.

Go for it, I'd say. The design looks great!

I got the lower back print design from seeing a Pantera shirt years ago, I remember seeing the shirt and the only print design it had on the back was at the bottom, which when you think about it makes alot of sense when a majority of the band's fans have (or have had) long hair. I've seen alot of shirts that I thought about buying, where the back design was wicked but then thought 'well most of the time that'll be covered by my hair' so the front design became more of a deciding factor.

:worship: I don't actually like girlie "tees" I have found I MUCH prefer the "spaghetti" strap shirts. The design being on the back at the bottom is AWESOME!! As was stated once before though, it needs to be larger. If none of you men out there thought about it, being at the bottom instead of the traditional upper back for us ladies, it gives you guys a great reason to look at our *mm* backsides. :lol:

:worship: I don't actually like girlie "tees" I have found I MUCH prefer the "spaghetti" strap shirts. The design being on the back at the bottom is AWESOME!! As was stated once before though, it needs to be larger. If none of you men out there thought about it, being at the bottom instead of the traditional upper back for us ladies, it gives you guys a great reason to look at our *mm* backsides. :lol:

Since when do we need a reason? :loco:

I prefer the longer-waisted girl tees. I also really liked the dark green shirt as opposed to the brown that you had before. I think an ice blue or medium gray would be nice for a summer tee, although of course there is always black. All my girl tees are black (and I have a lot) so it's fun to have ones that aren't for a change. Love the off-center tree and the lower back design! A+++++ WOULD WEAR AGAIN AND AGAIN. Anything that sets a design apart makes it better, I feel, since I have so many shirts they start to look the same if all they have is the central front design. Different is good! Do it! Rock on!

I constantly find myself having to make my own band shirts as a vast majority of the bands I like [Agalloch for example] either don't make an abundance of merchandise at all, or make none for girls whatsoever, and rarely even small guys shirts! Being quite a petite lady I enjoy wearing nice fitted girly shirts and get lost in guys ones.

In short, Woods girly shirts would go down incredibly well, on my part at least, pleeease:saint: !

Dooo eeeet =-D

xxx

I constantly find myself having to make my own band shirts as a vast majority of the bands I like [Agalloch for example] either don't make an abundance of merchandise at all, or make none for girls whatsoever, and rarely even small guys shirts!

I'm fairly certain Agalloch did girlie shirts in the Pale Folklore design (with the gold logo on the front)...? Ergh, I can't remember for sure now. But either way, yeah, they're pretty skint on the merch. :( Most of my Agalloch t-shirts are a little too big for me, but I hold on to them for sentimental reasons. :p

I wish more bands would do black-on-grey prints, it usually looks quite good.