That programme featuring cunt from Motely Crue and Newstead

Gilby Clarke is a fucking legend. Check out "Pawnshop Guitars", it's a fantastic rock n roll album, miles better than anything Slash or Izzy did after Appetite For Destruction.
I've never watched this programme because I can't be bothered watching a large skinny twat shouting "DUDE!!! KILLER! DUDE!!" every three seconds.

Rozy157 said:
I think the show is great. I've been a hardcore metal guy for years, but I also have a lot of other tastes, and if you can''t appreciate that these guys on the show are giving it all then take your soapbox somewhere else.

I know the singers are good and giving their all but I'd to see some of the song choice kicked up a notch that's all.

DarbysDad said:
I know the singers are good and giving their all but I'd to see some of the song choice kicked up a notch that's all.

Yeah, that's a good point. They've actually repeated themselves a few times this season which is kind of weak. A little "I AM THE LAW" or "Cowboys from Hell" would mix it up a little eh?

Rozy157 said:
Yeah, that's a good point. They've actually repeated themselves a few times this season which is kind of weak. A little "I AM THE LAW" or "Cowboys from Hell" would mix it up a little eh?
Could imagine one of them doing Pantera :D

Hell I wouldn't mind a GnR tune like Nightrain :D

Stormwatch said:
Gilby Clarke is a fucking legend. Check out "Pawnshop Guitars", it's a fantastic rock n roll album, miles better than anything Slash or Izzy did after Appetite For Destruction.
I've never watched this programme because I can't be bothered watching a large skinny twat shouting "DUDE!!! KILLER! DUDE!!" every three seconds.

I know that ( although I don't agree with what you said about Slash and Izzy) but most people who watch the show don't.

This show is such a guilty pleasure for me. I really never miss it.
That being said I find the whole thing a joke.
I'm sure there are no INXS fans here, but I enjoyed last season's show better.
At least INXS were serious about this.
They wanted a singer they could be with for years to come.
I can't imagine Supernova being a band this time next year.

Rozy157 said:
I think the show is great. I've been a hardcore metal guy for years, but I also have a lot of other tastes, and if you can''t appreciate that these guys on the show are giving it all then take your soapbox somewhere else. Last nights show was great, the ORIGINAL songs by the Australian dude Toby and the girl Storm were fucking great. Every one of the singers on that show is a hundred times better than anyone I've seen on American "SHIT" Idol.

As far as ripping on Dave----puh-lease. Yeah he's overexposed, but the dude is an amazing guitar player. Go rifle down a few brews and turn on "Three Days" from Ritual de lo Habitual really LOUD and tell me otherwise. The difference is, he's getting rich and screwing a LOT of good looking women just by being Dave and you idiots can't hack it. Cheers to Dave!

Tommy's wigga act does suck, but the is and has always been an animal on the drums. Nuff said.

Metallica is still suffering from the loss of Newsted. Go watch the band live now and you'll know what I mean.

Gilby is probably the least famous guy here, but he's actually a good song-writer and guitar player. He did a few solo records after the Guns and Roses meltdown that had a lot of good tunes on them.

Anyway, free your mind and your ass will follow. It's a good show---give it a chance.

Yep i agree, they are all great musicians even though they are all on a pre packaged band reality tv show.