That's My Own Topic! Do Not Interfere!

Hehe, thanks! :D I'm confused too :(

Hehe, we should buy Sonm this:

lg-wtf-mug.jpg

Okay!! Long time no see! Let's start all over again coz it goes well:)!!!

20!!!!!!!!!!260303!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Well, I don't speak English!! Don't you see?? The only languagae I am able to speak is russian!! That's what i am doing RIGHT NOW!! And my samples act weird and everything is going crazy and I don't know what to do coz I am tired... Need to learn English but books you gave me Russell are virtual so I can not use them and etc... I amfrustrated coz you DO INTERFERE in this topic:cry: That's MINE!!! :cry: And I am doing a very important experiment!! So I'll tell you what comes out after some time!!! Cheers:cry:

Sonm said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Well, I don't speak English!! Don't you see?? The only languagae I am able to speak is russian!! That's what i am doing RIGHT NOW!! And my samples act weird and everything is going crazy and I don't know what to do coz I am tired... Need to learn English but books you gave me Russell are virtual so I can not use them and etc... I amfrustrated coz you DO INTERFERE in this topic!
bawl1.gif
That's MINE!!! !
bawl1.gif
And I am doing a very important experiment!! So I'll tell you what comes out after some time!!! Cheers!
bawl1.gif

Either I speak Russian or you're lying :D But your English is a hell of a lot better than my Russian will ever be, so it's all cool! :saint: I just needed another excuse to post a pic!

Anyway, never let it be said I do not abide by your wishes. I shall no longer post in this thread *sob*

secret%20bunker.jpg

Russell:) You are welcome to post whatever you want in any thread:)!! hehe:))

The next step is to publish the dynamics the topic was following for all the time since it was strted... shit, I feel squeezed and sucked out...