That's When I Reach for my Revolver

today was a good day until I read this.

Dad charged with girl's killing

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]

October 28, 2004

BY DAN ROZEK AND LISA DONOVAN Staff Reporters [font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/font]

She was sexually assaulted, her arms and mouth bound with duct tape, then 3-year-old Riley Fox was dumped alive into a secluded creek and left to drown, Will County authorities said Wednesday. Her attacker was her 27-year-old father, Kevin Fox.

FUCK
[/font]

GOODDOG.jpg

I know...the molestation is bad enough, but he lets her drown? fuck fuck fuck

*must think of kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies kittens and bunnies *

this is a guy Jake could feed to THE CHILDREN OF THE MOTHERFUCKING CORN