The 2011 NLF Football thread!!!

prwallpaper021280x1024db6.jpg

Watched my first ever gane of American Football the other day. Ravens and Steelers. Sat and watched it with a few beers and was surprised at how much I really enjoyed it

Walking_Dude, what a first game to watch. Scooter and I are from Baltimore, we love the Ravens. I watched that game yesterday and after all the smack everyone around me talked about how pittsburgh was going to beat us yet again... Who is laughing now.

6 contests in the past 3 seasons had been decided by 3 points or less or overtime. Yesterday I think the Ravens just unloaded several seasons of whoopass into a single game, and just didn't let up until the end.

to the rest of the NFL, it may have been one game but I think we have a sense of urgency on our hands to prove something.

Aren't u fuckers aware that the Rugby World Cup is on at the moment - so now is your chance to watch some real contact footy

One of our own Baltimore Ravens Haloti Ngata used to be a Rugby star. He plowed them bitches over like nothin'. It wasn't challenging enough as you can see so he now plays NFL football.

Here he is in plow mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
They run around the field like lost children. There's no strategy to it.

OMG, you should watch more than 2 seconds, rugby is a very tactical game. How do you gain territory without throwing the ball forward aka American footy? Rugby is far more strategic. And my country is the defending champions :kickass:;)

One of our own Baltimore Ravens Haloti Ngata used to be a Rugby star. He plowed them bitches over like nothin'. It wasn't challenging enough as you can see so he now plays NFL football.

Here he is in plow mode. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh1OaSHUX9s

Rugby star? Looks like schoolboy rugby level. Not good enough to get a club? Shame, oh well NFL will take the likes of you:rolleyes:

Here's some good rugby: It's South Africa vs. The British & Irish Lions, 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't u fuckers aware that the Rugby World Cup is on at the moment - so now is your chance to watch some real contact footy

do you know the USA are in??

the 09/15 The USA play againt Russia, do you know that!

yes, i like Football but I LOVE Rugby...
FRANCE will be the biggest surprise of this World Cup!!