The 2nd day

renejanssen

Apr 19, 2005
Baarlo, The Netherlands
www.progpower.eu
WOW, what can I say about our second day! Personally I think this was one of the best days we ever had. I really did like all the bands and I hardly can pick a band that was my favourite. Of course the show of WOLVERINE was very special, their setlist of 1999 was very much appreciated by the crowd. And CYNIC, with their 90-minute performance, absolutely wonderful.

But also all the other bands kicked major ass, if we keep this level so huge today than ProgPower Europe 2008 will definitely be the best edition we had.

So thanks to all the bands of today for giving us so much great music!

Off to the venue for the last day!

I'm disapointed I couldn't make it. Still hopefully today should be great. I gotta set off for the venue soon myself. (Dutch rain is just as wet as the stuff I left in england :))

Mmmm, pizza. Yummy, except I asked for a vegetarian pizza and I think all the hair on top technically made it non-vegetarian.

I don't think I'll be having Milano Pizza again. The thought alone makes me not want pizza for a while :erk:

Day 2... my migraine broke at about 3:50am and I was actually able to enjoy day two with a few hours of sleep and a cold shower to wake up with.