THE ABSENCE seek bass player.

ihave27frets

Oct 5, 2004
Bassist Nick Calaci has announced his departure from The Absence, his reasons being wanting more time to continue his studies and a desire to move his life in a different direction. The news shocked us, but we all agreed if hes not into the band right now, and all that comes with it than that would be the best thing to do. Nick has agreed to fill the position on shows already booked until a replacement has been found.
With that being said we are currentlly looking for a bass player, anyone seriously interested can contact me at twentysevenfrets@yahoo.com Please, serious inquires only, we are a full-time touring band so you have to be able to be on the road for weeks or months at a time.

ive emailed and messaged the band on myspace, ive only seen them hangin out at other shows and i was in a band who was setting a show up wiht them, now that im not with them anymore id love to try out for the absence, anyone know a better way to set up an audition? if so email me at Theunhealthykid@aol.com

Stay Metal