FAV BASS PLAYER

saxon747rock

Oct 19, 2003
york
Visit site
We got to have fav bass player aint we

This has to go to saxons nibbs for me he joined saxon just at the right time when saxon just needed that bit of extra bite and it works with his input to the songwriting as well as his stage performances its just what saxon needed at the right time Here is hopeing that he stays with saxon till the end and i cant see why not. For me nibbs is very similer to biff in some ways on the stage but in a different way if you no what i mean he can get the crowd going like biff does and that has got to be a big plus yeah.

Keep up the good work nibbs. :headbang:

I saw saxon for the first time on the lionheart tour in london and we was at the front same side as nibbs and i really enjoyed it exp when he fell over and he was heading towards us pml, so nibbs is me fav bass player :wave: :headbang:

My favourite would have to be:-

GEDDY LEE

Also Burke Shelley of Budgie is brill and Marco Mendoza (Thin Lizzy & Whitesnake). Mendoza is ultra hot and I'm not just talking about his bass playing! Couldn't take my eyes off him when I saw Whitesnake at Christmas, I barely gave Coverdale more than a passing glance after I feasted my eyes on Mendoza. WOW he's a hunk indeed!

saxon747rock said:
We got to have fav bass player aint we...

We sure have!

...And actually its a harder question than i thought it would be. For me it has to go to Tom Araya of Slayer i just love the guys pure intensity!! Singing, moshing like a madman all while hammering down his demonic basslines...

My favourite Bass Player has to be the Geddy Lee! The great thing about Geddy is that his style has altered dramatically over the decades, yet each style is completely groundbreaking and amazing to listen to!
Other favourite Bass Players: Tony Levin, Geezer Butler, Nibbs, Chris Squire, Lemmy, Steve Dawson and Cliff Williams.