The Age

U

Unregistered

Since the bandmembers refuse to tell us their ages on this page, I turn to you guys. Does anyone kno whow old the bandmembers are?

-Unregistered

I know how old they are.... snuck a peek at Jim and Warrel's driver's licenses once when they were asked to show them at the bar. I think they'd have a heart attack if the truth got out.

Any guesses????

I will say that Jeff is the youngest at 30. (not counting Curran)

I've heard from a reliable source that Warrel and Jim are around 40. Van should be around 30 according to another source.

holy crap they're older than i thought. especially warrel
i heard warrel statred wih sanctuary when he was 18, could have been wrong though.
well, they still kick more god dman ass then any youthful band could, you know hwy? Cause Nevermore's the fuckin best!

how old was chuck? wasn't he 32 or something?
and how old is chuck billy? he's probably pretty old.

=mentally about 9.

chuck s =33

wd=34
jim=35approx
van=33/34
jeff=kid

TL=who cares

If Truelight is right, then it's like I tought. But if it's like Trapped says, then I'm surprised as hell.

I tought that Warrel were something like 20-21 during the Into the Mirror Black/ Live era.

-Unregistered

you know what i've noticed? the older metal bands seem to have the best music. like ac-dc, aerosmith, nevermore (of course!!), rob zombie (happy birthday, master of the undead! heh...)
but you get my picture, right? all i can say is, i love 'em, and i hope they do what they're doing till judgement day and beyond. (you'll have to forgive the judgement day thing- watched the tail-end of that movie last night, and there is only SO much you can expect from a movie that has a rapper for a co-star.)

Its inhouse factory garbage...he voice is horrible, they can't carry a beat even if they tried/...

I have one of the best horror pal collections in the world...some day I will prove it to ya...he is a phoney.

Originally posted by SuperEvilSatan
I know how old they are.... snuck a peek at Jim and Warrel's driver's licenses once when they were asked to show them at the bar. I think they'd have a heart attack if the truth got out.

Any guesses????

I will say that Jeff is the youngest at 30. (not counting Curran)

'S that true?
is warrel warrel's real name?
always been wondering that:)
anyone knows other guys (or chicks hehe) named warrel?
where does it come from?Edward Dane??!!hihi

PS I think Jim's the oldest and has grey hair btw.:lol:

I heard about Jims and Warrels ages from a band member of one of the bands who also have a forum here. He heard it from a member of ANOTHER band who has a forum here on this site. He checked their passports once when they where out on tour together. Apparently Warrel and Jim don't want to tell anyone their real age....

There's no promise of peace
There's no comfort and no guarantees
Once the systems been killed
We'll have no choice; we'll have to rebuild
And life won't be the pretty picture you recall
But it will be reality and you'll be free

Yep, I know 2 ppl with the first name Warrel, and a WHOLE FAMILY WITH THAT LAST NAME. They live my home town....in Kentucky,,,,,where I live.

haha