The Aging Thread

This forum has a "weird" period where it wasnt outright dead, just lifeless. Ive scanned through all 700 pages of this forum. Not every post, but every title. Once 2012 hit with our reco round table, forum shifted to an impersonal place riddled with ennui. Any contribution 2012 A.J (After Jaykeeley) was done out of habit, with nary any enthusiasm.

Now with the modern day resurgence if feels like there was a 10+ year GAP in correspondence, despite the majority of us not being too absent on the whole. I guess the forum veered off and emulated those friendships we hold irl. Such as my bud who I mentioned buying a house in Bakersfield. Had no clue that he had moved, and only found out that he done so by reaching out after a year of little interaction. So is/was the way of this forum.

Though I do hope this correspondence between us all lasts for a reasonable duration this go around. Lets all become grey and merry as one.

Well said ol' chap.

Almost all of my male schoolmates that are my age look like they’re muuuuuch older than they are. Sometimes I won’t even recognize some of them. Most of it is done as a self damage, not just genes or time.
Females are fine, id say. It’s an interesting observation.

Eastern Euro women don't age well either ... most in their late 30's look like early 50's. The ones that live there that is.
You're lucky as you spent most of your time in Western Europe where you drank from the fountain of youth.

Reactions: Reign in Acai
Eastern Euro women don't age well either ... most in their late 30's look like early 50's. The ones that live there that is.
You're lucky as you spent most of your time in Western Europe where you drank from the fountain of youth.
I think I look my age (and I'm 21, btw). But I know what you mean.
However, an average slavic woman looks much better than an average slavic man normally.

Reactions: dorian gray
I think I look my age (and I'm 21, btw). But I know what you mean.
However, an average slavic woman looks much better than an average slavic man normally.

Youre still ravishing I'm sure, youre an RCer. We live in the past to avoid the present.

So whats your take with these slovenly Slavs? Too much alcohol consumption and/or poor diet? Do people routinely drink on the daily over yonder?