The Agonist kicks my ass

being vegan must be a pain in the ass, if you ever get hungry and you ain't home. What do you do, carry a bag of Tofu cookies around so you can survive? My wife's veggie and sometimes it's hard to find an actual meal at a fast food place, imagine the social problems it might bring if you don't even eat fucking cheese

I hope this thread dosen't start derailing....so yeah....the original drums must have sounded like ass due to the obvious Slate replacement. That in itself kills it for me.

Who cares about her dietary choices? What she puts into her body is her business.

And dull music, fucking awesome vocals.

drums are a mix of slate/foundry and acoustic drums (drummer's own)....all 3 pieces of each mixed.. 1-tacky/''triggery'' 2-acoustic 3-plenty of bass and reverb

yeah idk about slate snare. it sounds like superior 2's default snare thats been cut of ambience, slightly compressed to slam, then clipped to hell. some subtractive eq going on to.

thats what it sounds like to me.

Horrible band, does Century Media obligate every new signee to have at least one hot scene chick in the band? (see winds of plague, in this moment & this shit...) lol

The Agonist are very over the top ... but I like it. It's extreme in a way I can understand, while most of those "true" Death Metal bands with "real" sound are sounding powerless and weak to me.