The American President

monoxide_child

New Metal Member
Jul 30, 2008
Barak Obama has been elected President of the United States, and i was wondering about the opinions of the people on this forum.
Do you guys think Barak will be a good president, or not? will he pull American troops back home? will he be able to fix the American economy? Do any of you think John McCain would have been able to handle any of america's problems better than Barack Obama? i really want to hear this forum's opinions/predictions on this subject

It doesn't make a difference. The corporate agenda will keep going no matter who is in office. He is not there unless they want him to be.

Obama will probably try to take my gun rights away, and yeah I don't like that. Ron Paul was the best qualified, but there was no way he could ever win.

i actually expected a huge amount of people to post here, can't believe nobody cares about the identity of the most powerful man on the planet

It doesn't make a difference. The corporate agenda will keep going no matter who is in office. He is not there unless they want him to be.

Obama will probably try to take my gun rights away, and yeah I don't like that. Ron Paul was the best qualified, but there was no way he could ever win.
Nice AK, I have one not half that nice. And is that a 1911?

Thanks. Actually it's just a WASR 10 AK. It's the custom synthetics that give it that look. It is a great weapon though; fires every single time and can take anything.

Yes, the pistol is a Springfield GI 1911.

Haha, I'd have never guessed by looking! I have Romanian WASR 10 myself that has the orginal stock. It is a great gun indeed!

I hate Obama
People would probably ask me the question if I want him to succeed, my answer would be this:
I want him to succeed in fixing the economy
But, how he does it is what I don't want to happen
And all of his other policies are bullshit too.
There's no doubt that we're going to be attacked by terrorists again.

totally agree!:cool:

Barack Obama will potentially be worse than Bush.he and his Chief of Staff, Rahm Emmanuel, are very anti-gun.becauase people are so brainwashed by the Obama hype, he will be able to get away with things that Bush couldn't have and have the median on his side.Obama is just a frontman like Bush was, the true danger is in the people he surrounds himself with.

Rahm Emmanuel, an Israeli citizen within the US government, wtf?in Israel, they have mandatory military service once you turn 18.he has stated in interviews that he wants that to do be done in the US as well.Emmanuel is to Obama what Cheney was to Bush, the guy running the show behind the scenes.

Robert Gates, Bush Secretary of Defense...nuff said.

Tim Geithner, Treasury Secretary.Wall St. lobbyist(didn't Obama say something about not appointing any lobbyists?) and former Governor of the New York Federal Reserve Bank.his loyalty is to Wall St. not the US.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, Presidential Advisor, this dude basically wants to start another Cold War with Russia and supports to use of false flag operations(attacking a country and blaming it on someone else as a pretext for war), if you read his books.also, one of the guys who helped set up Osama Bin Laden and the Muhjahadin(sp?)

there's many more within his administration that should be cause for worry, but those are the ones i can think of off the top of my head.

I honestly couldn't care less about Obama as a person. And not even as a president. It's the change that I find amazing. You know, the fact a man called Hussein Barack Obama is now the leader of the most powerful country in the whole world is just something I would have never thought about as realizable. I don't really know about his campaign as a president or his future plans for economy or external policy or whatever. I'm just extremely pleased with people's change of mentality. We all know it's not Obama the one who does the rules, just like Bush wasn't, or any other president. He's just the image that hides the whole political mecanism, so expecting miracles now is, to say at least, naive. There won't be any major changes, if you ask me. The economy will somehow get fixed through a gradual process, the whole Iraq war issue will be solved (or not) also by powers who use Obama as their mask. It would have been exactly the same with McCain, I guess.
But as I am an idealist, this whole change of racial perception and the victory of rationality is what really matters.
Note I'm not an American, so excuse all aberrational elements I might have in my post. I hope I made myself at least half-clear though. :)