The ANGST thread

Sadguru

In my dream...
Jan 11, 2004
Canada, Québec
I fucking HATE those fucking artsy carboard post-rock cases. For God's sake, it won't fit my cd rack. :mad:

fuck.gif

Your turn pussies

MadeInNewJersey said:
I don't have "angst."

I do have plenty of pet peeves though, like those fucking "VT" or "OBX" stickers all the psuedo-prep school hippies put on their fucking Subarus. Ha ha NAD.

Speaking of stickers. Oh fuckitty fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck is this new craze of buying a baseball cap, tilting it at an angle, and leaving all the tags on it? Ok so your head is a 6 3/4...who gives a shit?

Reign in Acai said:

What the fuck is this new craze of buying a baseball cap, tilting it at an angle, and leaving all the tags on it? Ok so your head is a 6 3/4...who gives a shit?
hehehe.

I appreciate Constellation's commitment to packaging, but they should at least offer jewel case variations, which leads me to my CD-related pet peeve, CDs which require far too much exertion to remove and are stuffed with advertising...

Reign in Acai said:

That's not a new craze.

The stickers on the cachucha? It's only been around this year. You guys up in the east probably get the trend first. Tell me what I should be expecting a year from now? Hip hoppers wearing beanies with holes cut into them?

I also hate it when you order something online, you get a confirmation, then 3 days go buy and only 20% of what you asked for is fulfilled. Ahhh fuck I may spend alot of time in this thread.

Sometimes I get pissed and edgy all of sudden at the sight of too much stuff laying around cramming my place, and I start throwing things away at random when 15 minutes of tidying up would do the trick.

Reign in Acai said:
The stickers on the cachucha? It's only been around this year. You guys up in the east probably get the trend first. Tell me what I should be expecting a year from now? Hip hoppers wearing beanies with holes cut into them?

Apparently, Hasidic reggae stars. *rolls eyes*

MadeInNewJersey said:
I don't have "angst."

I do have plenty of pet peeves though, like those fucking "VT" or "OBX" stickers all the psuedo-prep school hippies put on their fucking Subarus. Ha ha NAD.
ugh, i hate that shit. i only have one Tool sticker and one parking decal on my Slubaru thankyouverymuch. :loco:

ps: He Has Left Us Alone But Shafts of Light Still Grace the Corner of Our Rooms is a BRILLIANT album.

Oh and I don't want to turn this thread into a digisleeve vs. jew case battle, but I love Constellation's fine cardboard artworks as much as I hate generic digipacks.

Demonspell said:
I appreciate Constellation's commitment to packaging, but they should at least offer jewel case variations, which leads me to my CD-related pet peeve, CDs which require far too much exertion to remove and are stuffed with advertising...

Yeah, the sole reason why I hate the Constellation's packaging is because it won't fit my cd rack. Otherwise, I appreciate the effort they put in the presentation.

dorian gray said:
who the fuck is constellation?
and what do "VT" and "OBX" stand for?

i know VT is Vermont no? some skiing refernece

OBX, have no idea