CD CASES

I envy you. I need to go pick some up this week. :erk:

I keep all of mine in shelves in the cases.

You say that like it's a bad thing? This thread is confusing the fuck out of me. :lol: Then again, I'm the only one who likes digipaks. I actually pay extra for digipaks. [Note that most of them don't even come out of their plastic wrapping] :loco:

My dream one day is to have wall to wall BOLTZ shelving filled to the brim with digipaks and 12" LPs, and all my $0.10 jewel cases will be at the bottom of the ocean, and nothing will ever be played because it would have all been downloaded already to my 17 iPods.

all mine cds are in the cases on my huge shelf.

i pick up 3 cds for travel time to and from work. keep things simple

You say that like it's a bad thing? This thread is confusing the fuck out of me. :lol: Then again, I'm the only one who likes digipaks. I actually pay extra for digipaks. [Note that most of them don't even come out of their plastic wrapping] :loco:

I just hate driving across town to pick up jewel cases. I buy a couple cases at a time (200 per case). When I put out new releases, I only have half of them shipped to me in jewel cases. I take the rest in bulk. Since overseas trades are almost always without cases, it is just easier that way. Plus, the cases I get here are about $.04 cheaper per case than where I have my printing done. It also saves on shipping.

I love digipaks. :headbang:

Edit: $.04 cheaper per jewel case, that is

I just hate driving across town to pick up jewel cases. I buy a couple cases at a time (200 per case). When I put out new releases, I only have half of them shipped to me in jewel cases. I take the rest in bulk. Since overseas trades are almost always without cases, it is just easier that way. Plus, the cases I get here are about $.04 cheaper per case than where I have my printing done. It also saves on shipping.

I love digipaks. :headbang:

oh right, well that makes sense then. I forget you have a CD warehouse in your front living room. :loco: