The ANGST thread

i too figured VT was vermont
what about those other acronyms? i know GY!BE = godspeed.....but teh others?

speaking of black people, i got an email from my neighbor today saying that he was up this morning at around 6:15 waiting at the cafe across the street for some friends to go running when he saw a "black guy in a cowboy hat" start knocking on another neighbors door then move on and try to get in *his* house. said he kept trying to push the door in. hahahahaha wierd!
im annoyed because i was eating breakfast at that time and my neighbors front door is just across a courtyard from mine. i really really want to shoot someone.

thats what that means? thats lame.
am i gay to have a cryptopsy sticker on my car?

are VT and OBX some hip destination spots for college kids? ... am I missing something?

or are there some double meanings for them?

oh yeah ... I don't know if this is in fashion anymore, but once you come back from skiing, rip off the fucking lift ticket from the zipper of your jacket ... no need to have it hang there for days ... yeah, you ski ... awesome!!!

and people that get tans in the winter at tanning booths?????????????????????????????

I like good digipaks, foil-blocked or whatever, but god I hate the cheapass ones that have broken teeth and I have to handle them extra special because if I open them the CD is going to FLY OUT AT AN ANGLE HIT THE FLOOR AND MAYBE GET SCRATCHED ON SOMETHING FUCK.

Also the digifile ones which are just glorified cardboard sleeves (such as the one that the prophecy issue of 3x7 on a pilgrimage is in) FUCK OFF

lurch70 said:
are VT and OBX some hip destination spots for college kids? ... am I missing something?

or are there some double meanings for them?

VT = Vermont (green sticker, white lettering/border)
OBX = Outer Banks (North Carolina)

They're just the "cool," "heady" destinations for kids who like to get "schwilly" and "chill out" man. :D

angst.jpg