the ANTHRAX PHILLY SHOW

pantera1283

New Metal Member
Aug 30, 2003
Philadelphia PA
YO IT WAS FUCKING GREAT the only bad thing is that every one had to sit upstairs but still the seats were good and at the end of the show i was in the back alley with all these ppl and JOHN BUSH came out and threw his shirt out to us and he said it was the one we wore all durning the tour and i fucking got it and let me tell you it stinks and when i get the pics of him and me holding the shirt up i'll send the link and alos the set list was fucking great also i can only remember some songs so if you know the whole set list post it.so later metal heads

Here's what was written on the setlist one of the roadies gave me:

What Doesn't Di
Black Dahlia

Got the Time
Caught in a Mosh

Safe Home
Inside Out

Anti Social
Black Lodge
Madhouse - Wasn't played:(

Refuse to be Denied
Fueled

NFL
Only

Be All, End All
Metal thrashin Mad
Bring the Noise or I'm The Man - Bring the Noise, with the first verse of Whiplash

Indians or I Am the Law - Neither was played:(

hey im interested in the shirt of john bush if you want to sell it....or trade of ihave lots of maiden stuff i really would love the shirt huge john bush fan and thanks,....let me know my e-mail is megafan71@aol.com

dude i'm sorry i will not be selling or tradeing this shirt away i like BUSH to fucking much he is one of the best singers out there and a nice guy so once again i'm sorry but the shirt is staying with me

pantera1283 said:
YO IT WAS FUCKING GREAT the only bad thing is that every one had to sit upstairs but still the seats were good and at the end of the show i was in the back alley with all these ppl and JOHN BUSH came out and threw his shirt out to us and he said it was the one we wore all durning the tour and i fucking got it and let me tell you it stinks and when i get the pics of him and me holding the shirt up i'll send the link and alos the set list was fucking great also i can only remember some songs so if you know the whole set list post it.so later metal heads

hey dude I was there too, I saw you with the shirt. I'm so fuckin jealous. I was waiting in the back too, I was the chick with the red hair with the black Anthrax shirt on. I got pics with Ian, Bush, and Rob. When I get them back I'l post em here

it was fucking BULLSHIT that under 21 got stuck up in the balcony. rediculous. i've never of that in my life. it ruined eevrything for me. I saw in the front row right in front of Scott for the May show.. I'll never go back there again.
but it was funny when everyone booed 40 below summer :D I've never seen such angry ppl in my life! thats what they get for sticking us up there. grrrrrrr
I was pissed they didnt play Madhouse, but be all, end all was awesome, so its ok. and whatever happened to Lacuna Coil? I thought they were going to be opening up too?

rock on

btw DONT SELL THAT SHIRT!!!!11

Yeah, I'd wash that shirt a few hundred times and then rock it if I were you:p

Got pictures with all five members, got the setlist signed and my copy of Return of the Killer A's

My only major disappointments of the night were: Not being able to get in the pit for Caught in a fuckin Mosh, having to sit through shitty ass 40 Below Summer(If you noticed the singer giving the finger to anyone, it was more often than not Me.:p I was on the left side of the balcony, and I was the most visible from his POV), They played Bring the Noize instead of I'm the Man(Noise is awesome buyt I love I'm the Man), and the fact that we didn't get Indians OR I Am The Law. but it's all good

OK LISTEN I'M NOT SELLING THE SHIRT OKno matter what you want to give me i was like fighting a guy for it and yes i did see the guy throw the candy bar he was right in front of me up top and if some one wants to tell me how to post pic on here i'll post the pic of me and BUSh with me holding the shirt