The apogee of boozery

During which phase of your existence, did you drink the most?

• When RC was at it's height. (Social recluse response)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SxE

• Unemployed, face first in the gutter

• Total voters
Just don't die Jontecrator

College days for me, was pretty bad and often very fun but I'm glad I didn't keep that shit up because I'd probably be dead.

*searches through forum archives*

Well, you all know him as Sorath or fotmbm in case that wasn't clear...

Yesterday, he jumped out of a fourth floor window after drinking 7 beers. He's currently in the hospital with minor injuries, will probably have to remain in bed for a week or so.

I was the sole person with him in the flat at the time, I'm used to him doing stupid things when drunk but I couldn't imagine that he actually WOULD jump out of the fucking WINDOW...

Me: "Hm, perhaps I should try some snus"
Mike: "Say yes within 5 seconds or I'm jumping out of the window"
Mike: "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, *jump*"

Clever eh? :D

Yup.

In College I went out drinking 3-4 times a week. I went to a lot of house/keg parties. Drank alot of awful beer. Didn't have to worry about driving home. Can't believe how much I drank at that time. I think that I also had a second major in Hydraulics of the Keg. :kickass:

For some reason I thought Mike had only a couple of drinks before that window-leapin' thing... I guess it all makes that much more sense now.

I'm quite glad, out of all the stupid drunken shit I've done, that I've never jumped out of a 4th story window... probably because I pass out by the time I would decide to do that shit.

now

rocking too hard, trying to forget about everything, etc.

actually it's not so bad even now, but i'm trying to keep up a cool depressed black metal rocker type image here

For some reason I thought Mike had only a couple of drinks before that window-leapin' thing...

which is true. four beers or something like that. mike was a bit of a madman as soon as any sort of alcohol entered his system during that period, it wasn't even the alcohol as such that did it

MajestikMøøse;8489687 said:
NOW.

edit: okay specifying social standing/circumstances

GRAD STUDENT (I assume I don't need to go into further detail than that)

Interesting. I too am a GRAD STUDENT now and that particular label is directly responsible for me drinking as little as possible. Perhaps it's safe to say we're on different paths. But don't worry, I still like you.

MajestikMøøse;8503460 said:
married with children! Let's make a comedy about Dorian's life!

*spends $2,000 on swing set*

*laughter, applause*

I was thinking of something more along the lines of sending Anthrax to his house so that Scott Ian could go bang his wife or something, but that works.