The "APPLAUSE" sign over the stage

Bad Girl Tess said:
Ditto - been going since 2 and just noticed this year as well ......hmmmmmm

Same goes for me. Been to all 7 events... though the 1st hardly counts in this case. Noticed it within a couple hours or so after arriving for the pre-party show.

Beholder said:
From my understanding it has been there for a VERY long time. Turner used to own the venue, and they had newscasts there back in the day. One of the soundmen told me this, so I'm pretty sure it's true.... They just never took it down.... Kind of nostalgic I guess....

Shane
While I believe it is something that has been used in that venue in the past (Hell Turner used to have wrestling shows there in the 70's and 80's) but it has not been hanging there in the past for PP.

Meteornotes said:
I never noticed it, but I'm surprised the FK guys didn't somehow work it into their set. That would have been amusing...

dt

I thought of that after the fact. You're right, it would have been hillarious!!!

:Shedevil: I didn't notice the sign until the 2nd night when i sat to the right of the stage for Epica. It was rather interesting..I think the idea of having Raise the Horns would be cool.:Shedevil: