The Arrival is out! (on the net that is..)

MaLu

New Metal Member
Aug 29, 2003
Heard the new record today, someone leaked a promo out on the net as usual.
The arrival has very good songs, nice sound and Peter sings better than on Catch 22. And the abyss rocks, but I´m not sure that it´s a new recording....sounds pretty much the same as the old one...have to listen some more I´ll guess.
A must have in february! :)

Id personally like to hear the new album. I still intend to buy the album of course, but I am curious as to how it will stack up. Peter has alot to prove to me with the last two semi-flops.

lumitalvi said:
All the people who leak stuff to the net should just eat their asses.
I will wait untill February.
I agree!

Unless of course I am sent the promo to review before the release, in which case I will listen to gladly. :D

lumitalvi said:
All the people who leak stuff to the net should just eat their asses.
I will wait untill February.

True,

But i myself downloaded the new album yesterday, just to find what it is like......ofcourse i will buy the original :dopey:

My first impressions.....it kicks ass! :worship:

MaLu said:
And the abyss rocks, but I´m not sure that it´s a new recording....
It's not, it's a rerecord ;)

I don't have the album yet but even if I get it earlier I'll buy the original on the release date :D ... I only wished all the people who download the stuff in the net would do that.

I went to a friend's house last night, and surprise, he got the album, I listened to a couple of songs, in spite all the booze, and I can say the album kicks ass, I borrowed from him and listened the album a couple of times today, it has very good songs and I can't wait to get my copy when it comes out!!!

You know, this is a topic of perpetual controversy concerning any musicians opus. I, and I certainly hope more others like me, download the cd before it comes out, just out of a overwhelming sense of curiosity and lack of personal willpower to stop myself from doing it. But, when the official album comes out, I will buy it, I always do. I downloaded Catch-22 a month before it was officially released, and I still bought it on the release day, even though I wasn't and am still not a big fan of that album(one of you users called it their "Souls In Black"-----perfect analogy). So, does it make it wrong that I download it before the release date then, even though I buy it? I think not, and all of you purists can be pissed as much as you want, but I have been listening to Hypocrisy for more than ten years now, and goddamnit, I feel it is my right and privilege as a hardened fan to be treated to this temporarily unreleased music. And generally speaking, I never listen to an album of said stigma more than two or three times before the release date. So I see no violation of moral implications or musical integrity by doing what I do. I support all bands that I listen to with my wallet, not my IP. And if some of you may think that getting an album before it comes out is so terribly wrong, then you can suck my tiny white penis. Cheers! :)

I understand the discussion about all that downloading.
But personally i don´t have a problem with that.
And because i´m very curious about the new album, could anyone please tell me where i can download it.