The Arrival is out! (on the net that is..)

lumitalvi said:
In which case I will sooooooooo....umm... not like you anymore :D
I suppose I shouldn't tell you about the backstage pass I might be getting for their upcoming tour? :D :D :D

Reactions: lumitalvi
That is the link to the Federal Bureau Of Investegation. I sincerly doubt that they would have the new Hypocrisy album on their site

Kaziklubey said:
That is the link to the Federal Bureau Of Investegation. I sincerly doubt that they would have the new Hypocrisy album on their site

oh yeah, thats where i get all my mp3's.... just gotta dig through the site... its all there

*shakes head*

I am Downloading The Album this very moment, what's the Problem with that?

If it's Good I'll Buy It, if not I'll just stay with the MP3's, but I normally Buy Hypocrisy Cd's... (have them All)!
Downloading MP3's is very good & in a way helps some bands, no shit it does, you just download it if you like it you buy it, if not just delete the MP3's!

\nn/

i know this sounds terrible, but i really want a copy of those mp3's. If anybody would be willing to trade me for the new hypocrisy, please give me a line. I to got catch 22 way before it came out and i went out and bought it the first day. Hypocrisy is my fav band, so dont think i just want the mp3's and thats it.
cheers
Eric