Votes: 1 20.0%
  • ah it doesnt affect my Chi at all

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • i screw every bird/bloke who comes my way

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • wish i could change my name back again to John Doe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:lol: been getting the acclaim you deserve for your work piet? The people in the art department just think I'm dangerous and let me get on with it - which is a compliment of sort I guess. Need to record some noise from train stations and from on the streets to work behind a piece of work I'm doing. You got any thoughts on the best way to record it? And how to make it intense sounding? I know you work in these areas, so I thought it best to ask :D ta

blackeyed said:
:lol: been getting the acclaim you deserve for your work piet?
:lol: basically yes, i'm getting some attention the last cpl of months which makes me alerting for tads of narcissicism :p.
but i've always wondered how it (would) feel(s) like, and how to handle. :)
if yer like settled in scenes and that

You'll have an extremely sad life, with all that beam and fame and money and blond girls and beach and cocktails, while your soul will be crying silently. Poor man, I don't envy you at all.

Strangelight said:
do loads of cocaine and write songs about nobheads
ah yeh, that what i wanted ask as well, why do you write (so many) songs about ppl you had trouble with? if i'd do that, i'd have like loads of lyrics. ppl are nobheads generally, nothing special?

toolsofthetrade said:
ah yeh, that what i wanted ask as well, why do you write (so many) songs about ppl you had trouble with? if i'd do that, i'd have like loads of lyrics. ppl are nobheads generally, nothing special?

Cos I was shit on from a great height, and need(ed) to deal with it without risking jail or eternal guilt.

The main compliment I get is generally 'I like your singing' which doesnt make me bigheaded, it just drags me momentarily out of the paranoia that my singing is shit and makes me feel normal for a few minutes until i forget the compliment and start worrying about something else.

your singing is really good mick, you shouldnd be paranoid about it.
one thing though, how do you go from that unmistakeable english accent to, well, sing on stage without any hint of an english accent in there, its amazing the change from what i think is a horrible accent to brillaint vocals :)

Mick Moss said:
The main compliment I get is generally 'I like your singing' which doesnt make me bigheaded, it just drags me momentarily out of the paranoia that my singing is shit and makes me feel normal for a few minutes until i forget the compliment and start worrying about something else.
replace singing by painting. yep!

blackeyed said:
Need to record some noise from train stations and from on the streets to work behind a piece of work I'm doing. You got any thoughts on the best way to record it? And how to make it intense sounding?
ah shit read all over it :oops: pm'ed u ;)

why should someone have no effects on himself? complimenst are good to have it should cause joy. not more not less.