THE AXIS OF PERDITION TO RELEASE TWO SISTER-ALBUMS WITH CODE666 RECORDS

Emi

underdog
May 10, 2002
imola - italy
code666.net
THE AXIS OF PERDITION TO RELEASE TWO SISTER-ALBUMS WITH CODE666 RECORDS

The Axis of Perdition, currently lacking someone to stop them, will be releasing not ONE but a scandalous and unacceptable TWO albums within the next 18 months, in a move aimed to infuriate detractors and cause our chronic (g)listeners to book into psychiatric care en masse.

The next phase of the band’s degradation will comprise a single story arc over two complementary albums, each unwisely lifting the lid on a different side of the band’s irredeemably diseased psyche.
Continuity will be maintained by the presence of talented local actor Leslie Simpson (“Dog Soldiers”, “The Descent”), providing dismayed commentary and fevered narrative to the band’s collective wrong, burying the notion of a “sample” in the world of TAOP permanently.

The first new stain on reality will arrive in the malformed shape of “Grief Of The Unclean” in Spring 2007 on code666 records, regrettably followed by its hideous sister-album “Tenements Of The Anointed Flesh” in Spring 2008 on code666 records.

I realise that enough time has lapsed since the last treatment to warrant another dose.
The fear will lead me to my salvation!:cry: :cry:

According to their Myspace page, the songs were all done and stored on a laptop and then somehow got wiped or something. Something went VERY wrong anyway. Still, wrongness follows the Axis, Brooke's recorded the songs a couple of times already, I'm sure he'll enjoy himself doing it again.

Aw, I shouldn't have said anything. Look on the un-bright side, The Axis and Pulse Fear releases are both due out soon!

:kickass:
I can't wait!
Emi, any chance to get "The Ichneumon method" on auralwebstore?

There are more horrific updates on this album on The UDC forums. However, it is not up to me to break the news here!

The new album will wrong you up good and proper no mistake. A certain contingient seems to want to us to make Ichneumon 2...they should prepare to be massively dissapointed. Dont want to given to much away so if you really interested head over to the UDC forums as mike has done a more thourough update.
The band have a ton of ichneumon cd's currently being used as cup coasters and lamp stands, eventualy we will set up and online shop or somthing. There may be a limited shirt to *celebrate* the release of the new album. There may be some other interesting bits popping up on line for the those who feel listening to us is not quite punishment enough.

After a shit load of fucktargetry the minethorn album is finished and mixed, and will be mastered later this month, having a full band work on it instead of just me has really paid off, again its not like Axis more in line with Red Harvest or somthing.

Pulsefear should be out later this month, it has nice packaging and sounds like a big bag of NO, it *should* tide you over till Grief slithers out, conceptualy Pulsefear takes place in the Axis universe.

My doom band Hesper Payne should be doing our first gigs soon, like the other stuff its narrative based, this time round north east english folklore. i think Psychodoomelic have a few copies of our first demo we are working on a new one now mean while you can download the old one from our myspace page

I think that is everything, its hot here so im going to smoke filthy ciggies and eat ice cream
laters
Brooke

ehi Brooke, send some Ichneumon stuff to the aural webshop, it will be easier to me gettin lots of grief with only one order. :heh: