The Band Name Game

Ringworm

I work in a shitty factory putting paper in a big machine all day . It bites :yell: So what are you studying ?

Venom

That sounds interesting , never heard of that before :)
And no , I really do not like my job - looking for a better one :D

Hellion

Haven't been able to go to college yet , still trying to get my life straightened out . But I would like to be a veterinarian :)

Extol

Yeah , I've always found it fascinating . It would be awesome to be able to save animal's lives ... that would make me quite happy :cool:

Abscess

Not right now but I'm working on it :) So what part of the world do you hail from ? I'm American .

Deceased

Thanx :) I'm 20 ... been meaning to put that in my profile but I keep forgetting :loco: What's it like in Mexico ? Is the water as bad as the rumours ? I've heard AWFUL things about Montezuma's Revenge and all that :ill:

Agoraphobic Nosebleed

Sami : You are such a voyeur :p
Undo : That sounds terrible ! I really can't drink the water in my town , either ... we had it tested and they found fecal matter in the water supply :yuk:

Sixpence None the Richer :erk:

Sami : That sucks ! I hate having to filter all my frigging water ... I live in a really small town , so apparently the government isn't too concerned with the state of our tap water ... makes me mad :yell: