The bartender appreciation thread

Daybreaker

Red, Hot, and Heavy
Jul 6, 2002
San Antonio, TX
Visit site
Once again I was reminded this year of why Mercenary has her on their site. I am surprised shes been there three years running (dont know about PP II). Anywas my ass took a pic with her and I saw Gus from Adagio do the same as he was leaving the venure, if you did it too dont feel uber losery youre among metal company hahha! I do find it funny though how Chris Rifkin (cool dude btw, sucks about the "new" F5) tries his best every year to bag her.

Ben

Unfortunately, the distraction created by her was significant enough that I dropped my digital camera into my freshly poured Guiness that she had just served, so here's a pic from last year!

IMGP1284.JPG

She's a very nice person. She remembered me from last year and we spoke for a bit. Geez, maybe if you guys weren't always trying to roll up on her, she'd talk to you too!

[Evil Laugh] BABS

Maybe it's the pic, but she looked a bit...chestier this year. Anyway, I saw her, but I don't drink so I didn't talk to her. She seemed a bit underdressed though.

You know what guys? I'm gonna stoop to your level next year and take a picture of the two, cute male bartenders from Vinyls and put them up here.

Why should it always be so one-sided??????

BABS said:
You know what guys? I'm gonna stoop to your level next year and take a picture of the two, cute male bartenders from Vinyls and put them up here.

Sure! YOu can do that. BUt it may not get as many replies considering the ratio of male particpants to female. ALthough I have to admit, the female fan ratio is improving over the years, it might just work. ;) We don't mean to offend any of our female members.

BABS said:

Yeah! So there, guys! :D

Funny thing is everybody wants to get their beer from her, and I found that I almost never had to wait in line at the other bar. I mean she's hot, but she's not _that_ hot, I'd rather get my beer and get back to the concert.

BABS said:

just as a note, the guy that usually handles the left side of the bar down there makes a badass long island.

Ryan

BABS said:

:loco: :Spin: :cry: Yeah... believe me, I ate a whole lot of food at the Vinyl! :oops: Both of those guys are total babes & I was happy to see them again this year! The guy with the shorter hair was getting a bit scruffy around the edges on Saturday and yet still managed to charm the tips right out from under me. Once you break the ice with them they're both incredibly nice! The demand at that bar is so high that they don't usually come off as cool guys, but if I was getting overwhelmed with demands and knowing all the tips are going to the chick upstairs because she has boobs - I'd be a bit short too. Just like the girl, if you take a second and talk with them, you'll see they're cool AND good-looking.

You know, come to think of it, us girls have it made! We need a thread of appreciation for the sexy men on the stage and in the audience! ProgPower is a virtual SEA of hot metal guys!!
:D

Tammy Z