The Beavis and Butthead Thread

Me and my matt used to get called Beavis and Butthead by our music teacher 'cause we always hung out together in school and bothed laughed like them. Wait, we still do. :p

"huh uh, ughhh...hey Beavis..."

Great cartoon.

The best episode ever is "Trouble Urininating," only for one line. When they go to the hospital and the nurse is analyzing their problem, Butthead whispers to Beavis "Huh-huh...she's thinking about our wieners." Funniest line in Beavis and Butthead history.

The episode when they take care of the baby bird, and at the end they go to set it free and it just ends up falling to the ground.

"hehe, you fliped the bird"

Or when beavis goes downhill in the tire...and that one dude (forgot his name) grabs him at the end and goes "YOU SPILT BEER ALL OVER MY PANTS!!!" and there is only 2 drops.

not sure what episode...but when they're making fun of beavis' grandma...and beavis says "beavis honey, go get your grandmother's sunglasses". dunno why, but that one stuck with me through all these years.....

OHHH and the greatest...."here's a little tale from my nutsack"...:kickass:

The sex Ed episode is pretty sweet.
"If you laugh one more time you will fail!
Today we weill be talking about the PENIS! and the VAGINA!"

then their faces are beat red and they are trying not to laugh.

The sex Ed episode is pretty sweet.
"If you laugh one more time you will fail!
Today we weill be talking about the PENIS! and the VAGINA!"

then their faces are beat red and they are trying not to laugh.

hell yes :headbang: i have that one back on a damn VHS tape of some of their greatest episodes, including the cornholio and the mr.manners.