Since Beavis and Butthead are coming back

adaher

Apr 18, 2004
Coral Springs, FL
I wonder if they'll do any of their insightful reviews on our music? I wonder if they'll like it?

You probably wonder why I care. Perhaps I'm just a Beavis and Butthead fanboy, having reached adulthood as the series began, but for some reason I really hope they are into power and prog metal. Well, maybe not prog metal, too smart for those dudes.

For those wondering what the hell I'm talking about, Beavis and Butthead are returning to MTV this summer with new episodes.

FACK YEAH!! I percieve a lot of Lady Gaga in their future. I hope they get some metal videos on there, but uh.. last time I saw a metal video on TV was like... 15 years ago.

I percieve a lot of Lady Gaga in their future. I hope they get some metal videos on there, but uh.. last time I saw a metal video on TV was like... 15 years ago.

What gives me hope is that during the original run, the writers sought out obscure videos. They weren't going for famous so much as something good for the boys to lampoon. I'm sure there's a few metal videos, like Hammerfall's "Natural High", that would be ultra-lampoonable. For those that don't remember, Natural High is the one with the knight with a big hammer killing vampires.

I would love to hear Beavis & Butthead's commentary on some of those amazingly horrible Rhapsody videos!:lol:

HAY. HAY. WOAH. Those videos are awesome. Long live Christopher Lee!!

And I love Natural High...!! I have that song on vinyl. Gimme that sexy cheese!!

I don't think so. It's not Star Wars. It's just a show about two idiot kids who watch a lot of TV and try to pick up chicks, when they aren't too busy kicking each other in the nads.

It's not the kind of concept where Judge is going to run out of ideas.

Haha! I hope so.. though I can see him changing to wearing a Daughtry band t-shirt, to fit the times.

I don't think I have tuned into MTV since the original stopped airing. I will be checking this out. "Testies, Testies, 1... 2... 3?"

Somethings should be left alone and this is one of them.

I agree.

It does suck that you can't get the real B&B anywhere though. The DVDs that came out have all the music videos/commentary cut out of them. Sucks, but that's what you get when everyone wants their piece of the pie. Nobody can agree to the rights for anything.