Are Opeth fans born annoying...

AllWithinMyMonster said:
It's ok to be a fanboy of certain bands. Aslong as you dont shit on other people's musical tastes. That's just being immature. If someone like's morbid angel dont say morbid angel sucks, If your a fanboy of arch enemy dont say everything else blows. Different music for different tastes. Keep your palette clean my brothers! I also find it quite odd in the metal world when a band comes out with one bad album, They get shit on by there own fans. It's the old "Not what have you done for me. But what have you done for me lately" approach. Enjoy the albums you do like of the band and stop focusing on what you dont like. You'll live much happier lives my friends. In Flames gets shit on nowadays because of reroute to remain. But what about clayman, colony, whoracle, lunar strain, & jester race. Those albums dont get shit on. If a band can put out 6 albums and 5 of them you enjoy. Then be happy! It seems as though people let 1 album they dont like outweigh a half dozen albums they do like by the artist. Not each band can cater to your individual tastes! Sorry im just ranting.
You seem to have grown up a surprising amount over the past few months. I did prefer your old style though, it was funny.
Glad to hear you like Opeth now, Opeth fucking rule- and the lesbian loving guy that asked about Opeth fans - well to be honest, most younger fans of metal are fucking irritating when I see them in a record shop. But they propbably think I'm a wanker too, so fuck it.

I'm also a huge Opeth fan. But fuck, I love so many other bands. Nice to see someone else mention the County Medical Examiners as well! :headbang: