Band with the most annoying fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vimana

Mar 2, 2007
When I used to live in America I knew some Zeppelin fans. Some of the most annoying people I ever met. If I would be wearing a shirt for Interpol they would go up to me and tell me how bad modern music is and how Zeppelin is the greatest band ever.

Nirvana - Their fans just don't shut up about Cobains genius. That guy is horrible at guitar. Also they don't shut up about Cobains death and the conspiracies and shit.

RATM - I like the band, but a lot of their fans are like "I'm so against the government!" give me a break.

The Clash and The Ramones - They won't stop talking about how Pop-Punk isn't real Punk and people think it is. Do I care?

Simple Plan - Their fans always defend how they're not Emo. EIther way they suck.

Pretty much all Emo band fans for viciously defending the damn mass of shit that is Emo "music". Also how they constantly bitch about how labels are so stupid and how people make fun of them for the way they dress. If you know why people don't like you, and you can change it, but don't then you obviously like being insulted. I think they just do that shit so people will make fun of them, because they're attention whores.

well, baseing my judgement on what I have seen around here it appears to me die hard followers of all the variations of heavy music have alot of issues because they start threads like this and get all pissy if someone else has somewhat different tastes.............

Linkin park fans are annoying, they got mad at the maker of this video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBiV-PS4kYc&feature=related[/ame]

Nirvana - Their fans just don't shut up about Cobains genius. That guy is horrible at guitar.

They were a punk band essentially. I don't think Cobain was to worried about impressing metal fans with his high level of guitar virtuosity.

Funeral for a Friend/Shitty faggy emo band fans.

"Man. This is some fucking awful emo shit."
"OMG IT'S NOT EMO".

My brother uses it as a reason to beat shit into me. Not an unusual occurrence, but unusual that he looks for an excuse.

System of a Down. Mainly because a bunch of guys I know have soured my opinion of SOAD fans in general; they'll find any dumb excuse to hate a decent band.

Black Sabbath - "That shit's fucking old." (Without Sabbath, your System of a Down wouldn't fucking exist.)
Burzum or Darkthrone - "Wow, that production sucks." (Wow, way to judge the music based on the music.)
Rammstein - "They don't sing in English." (Now you're not listening to a band because they don't sing in your language? Hmm, how telling.)
Kreator - "Does that guy have a German accent? Not cool." (Again, race. Hmm... :rolleyes: )

MCR - "They're not Emo!!!!!!!! Why does everyone think they're Emo?!?!??!?/1?!"

Uh...

three_cheers_for_sweet_revenge_b00025etiw.jpg

Shins - A lot of the ones I know are constant defenders of modern music. Anyone with a brain knows there is good modern music, and telling a basher of modern music who probably heard "there is good modern music" a million times won't change them. They usually grow out of it anyway.

What bands are real Emo? Are bands like Hawthorne Heights not Emo?

I think Hawthorne Heights is Emo, but either way they suck.

Here is real Emo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats interesting. Its somewhat good, definitely beats Hawthorne Heights.

More annoying fans

Sometimes fans of underground stuff can be annoying. They judge something by how many records its sold. If its sold too many then they hate it.

thats punk, very primitive, dull and tireing. not much talent there, transfer to bands that should be silenced thread

(Now you're not listening to a band because they don't sing in your language? Hmm, how telling.)

Tbh, I can't blame them.

I'm not gonna listen to a band if they're singing in a different language. But on the other hand, I'm not gonna insult a band for singing in a different language.

The Clash and The Ramones - They won't stop talking about how Pop-Punk isn't real Punk and people think it is. Do I care?

QUOTE]
Totally have to agree with this, noone cares that you listen to the clash or the ramones. Everytime I hear someone talk about how the Ramones "created" punk, I honestly want to kill them. I could very easily dispute that, but more importantly, no one cares!

I read in a book that Punk was around before The Ramones. It said Punk has been around since the late 60's, but the bands were so bad and drugged up that they never made it anywhere. The Ramones weren't the first Punk band, just the first to make it professionally.

Panic! At The Disco - I actually like the band (flame me sure whatever) but for fuck sake I rarely mention them to anyone because I'd get associated with these fags in skinny jeans.

MCR - Gerard Way doesn't write the music...so how is he a musical genius?

Green Day - No, B1LLY J03 isn't an insane amazing guitarist.

Metallica - YES FOR THE LAST TIME I'VE FUCKING HEARD AND JUSTICE FOR ALL.

Misfits - I don't give a shit what real punk is...please...die...

Loads more which can't come to me.

I don't like Panic! but I won't say anything. I like some "gay" bands anyway. But yeah Metallica fans can be extremely annoying.

punk could be traced back to at least Iggy Pop, maybe Lou Reed & The Velvet Underground even Bowie may have had an influence.

I don't like Panic! but I won't say anything. I like some "gay" bands anyway. But yeah Metallica fans can be extremely annoying.

Metallica fans were the reason I stayed away from Metal 'til about a month ago. All the ones at my school were assholes, one knocked my lunch tray out of my hands for wearing Blink-182 shirt, (I had a horrible taste in music in 7th grade :erk:). But still that doesn't mean you can knock someones lunch out of their hands.

Also when they weren't annoying people for musical taste, they would bitch about how people thought they were Goths for wearing Metallica shirts. "Just cause it has graves on the front doesn't make me a Goth, blah blah blah blah blah." If you're bitching about the results of wearing band t-shirts don't wear them. Thats why I never wore that Blink-182 shirt ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.