Which Band has the Most Annoying Fans?

probably Pantera

that decision came about after someone telling me that
"you can't get the music unless yer drinkin like a motherfucker boy!! Dimebag!! woohooo! weed...now what I'm saying?"

Originally posted by Chromatose
i like janick, but blaze? ughh...

hes no brucie, thats for sure

Cousin Brucie

brucemorrow.jpg

I am a Fates Warning fan .....
Dont judge a band's fans from what u see on the boards.
Dream Theater fans really think that they are something special ...well at least , most of them do ...while they dont know SHIT about progressive metal in general...
In Flames fans.....duh....they think that In Flames is a top metal band...do they really have any idea of top metal bands...
and of course the TOP OF THE TOPS THE ICED EARTH FANS!!!!!!!
these guys are really smthing like monty pythons ...not that good though and not of that quality ....here is a conversation with one of them...some of their words : "Iced Earth is the top u.s. metal band by far, they save metal" "Barlow is the best singer ever , even better than Geoff Tate" (thats a bad joke ..but he said it) ...
Psychotic Waltz fans are the best, right azal ?

yes IoftheStorm
Psychotic Waltz fans rule because they are a select few.
There's not enough of us to garner a big dickhead percentage.

I agree on te Iced Earth fans too.

and the Dream Theater fans....I think visiting the mikeportnoy.com forum is proof enough of how bad they suck.

the majority of slayer fans suck especially at concerts, I am a huge slayer fan myself but also have respect for others. Slayer fans will dump their beer on you and start fights and shit. That shit isn't cool, I go to concerts for the music not the ignorant fucker standing next to me...

The Opeth board is pretty funny 'cause they're all high-and-mighty about Opeth. Opeth could be a great band, if they dumped the horrid singer. (I'd get lynched on their board for that) Iced Earth fans are just funny 'cause they're generally ignorant. I do agree that Barlow's better than Tate, I always disliked Tate (and I'm still boggled that Queensryche is considered a metal band, since I never thought of them that way in the 80s). Never much talked to Dream Theater fans.

Psychotic Waltz is indeed awesome.

That is all.

Queensryche not metal????

Rage For Order is one of the most brilliant dark revolutionary art metal albums ever recorded!!!!!
Noone sounded like that in 1986.

very ahead of their time.....

azal are u Greek ? hahahah i 100% agree about RFO thats the real definition of progressive music (and METAL) when all others were writting about how evil horny one (satan that is) will take ur brains out....QR wrote RFO which is still ahead of its time ..and it will be ...for countless years, do i sound QR fanatic? i am ...