Which Band has the Most Annoying Fans?

hardcore bands have the worst fans imho. ugh..you have not seen total dorkiness until you have witnessed the south jersey "scene" *vomit* hardcore music is ok i guess...maybe it is the emo that irritates me...i don't know...

the majority of slayer fans suck especially at concerts, I am a huge slayer fan myself but also have respect for others. Slayer fans will dump their beer on you and start fights and shit. That shit isn't cool, I go to concerts for the music not the ignorant fucker standing next to me...
[\quote]

I agree. I too go for the music. When I went to see In Flames, Iced Earth, and Jag Panzer, there were no fights, no pits, and no assholes to speak of. I got up to the stage no problems at all, and I still had some breathing room too (it was a sold out concert at the medley in montreal for 2,500 people btw)
If I had attempted to go up front for slayer I would have been mauled in the all floor encompassing circle pit full of 20-40 year old slayer fans with an axe to grind and serious unresolved anger issues. Some still had old denim jakckets with 2-4 inch spikes, and they were running into people no holds barred not caring what came of the result of their insanely violent tantrums.