Most annoying musician?

Wyvern said:
but to me Hanemman and King are the reason I don't like Slayer.
They are awesome rhythm guitarists. And great at written lead work too. But when it comes to improvisation.. They have no idea.. Lol.
But I still love Slayer.. up to and including "Seasons In The Abyss" anyways.

Poison God Machine said:
If we're talking just metal, I'd say Dani Filth. His vocals make my eardrums want to explode. Dusk & Her Embrace is a good album musically, but his vocals ruin the whole listening experience for me.

If we're talking non-metal, I'd have to say Billy Corgan. Whiniest vocalist I've heard - Kurt Cobain has nothing on him!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!! another Vermonter!!! I thought I was the only one on the entire board!!!!!! Welcome!:wave: :headbang:

Axl Rose
Lars Ulrich
Paul Stanley & Gene Simmons
Van Halen as a whole
Motley Crue as a whole
Tony Martin
Fred Durst
Jonathin Davis
Max Cavalera....just because he fucked up a great band

Oh and I forgot David Lee Roth (and don't bother to flame me, I'm made of asbestos).
Also:

Luca Turilli (and I have both his solo albums)
Billy Milano (and I have the S.O.D albums)
Paul Dianno (will he ever get over the fact he's not Maiden singer?)
Ted Nugent (too much mouth and attitude, and he's not even that good player IMO)

Wyvern said:
Oh and I forgot David Lee Roth (and don't bother to flame me, I'm made of asbestos).
Also:
Paul Dianno (will he ever get over the fact he's not Maiden singer?)
I agree with you on both of these for the exact same reason. I have said it before these two will never let you forget of where they once were. They forget to mention, that they fucked themselves out of the gig!:tickled:

Igor_Cavalera said:
They are awesome rhythm guitarists. And great at written lead work too. But when it comes to improvisation.. They have no idea.. Lol.
But I still love Slayer.. up to and including "Seasons In The Abyss" anyways.

I agree 100%. Up through Seasons, Slayer was bad-ass, but Hanneman (even moreso than King) has to be the most God-awful soloist to strap a guitar around his neck. I guess if you like weird tremola noises, he is for you, but I don't care how heavy the band is, if there is no melody in the solos, I don't like it.

bryant