The Berzerker Update

conor

New Metal Member
Jan 12, 2005
www.metaltracks.com
Hey all..

just thought i;d post a quick update....
i'm currently working on the new album.... 90% of the guitars and bass have been recorded....
Sam and Matt are now living in the UK and Gary is still in Perth.

Sam helped out with the guitar and bass along with Ed and Jay from the first album (and seen on the DVD)... and also extra guitar and bass has been supplied by my good mate Adrian from local Melbourne band Demon Other...

Matt and Gary have had no involvement with album no. 3 ..... Matt is now playing guitar for Akercoke... and Gary has reformed his old band the Plauge...

i would like to wish them all the best and thank them for there undivided involement on the Dissimulate album and Dissimulate tours!!!!......

I am so happy with the new material i'm working on.... I've gone back to doing both high and low vocals.... and really enjoying the process....

The new album will definatly bring back the feelings of old.... the early 90's influences have not been stronger...

It's something very i have grown very fond of..... i'm working very hard everyday on the material and should have the master delivered by the end of March 2005!!! So i guess that puts it at a mid 2005 release!!!!! (if all goes to plan)

This is definaly the heaviest and fastest material to date... with speeds topping 330bpm!!!! But with all the groove and Death Metal influence.....

Thats about all i have for you up till now...

I'm currently workling on lyrics and arrangements and will post more soon

Stay tuned a big album and a big year for The Berzerker and our fans awaits!!!!!!!!

Luke - The Berzerker
27th, February 2005

The Berzerker have just completed their third Album for Earache entitled "WORLD OF LIES". 2005 sees a decade of The Berzerker and with this new offering the material has really come into a life of its own.... It has been constructed and engineered to reveal the true essence of The Berzerker.

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]A word from Luke[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]"I am amazingly happy with the new material, it is defiantly the best album I have been involved with. The song structures are solid, memorable and brutal”

“The players on ‘World of Lies’ Sam (Berzerker bass), Ed and Jay (from the "Self Titled" album) and Adrian (From Demon Other) really understood the direction I wanted to take the new material and provided some amazing riff's and playing”

“Lyrically "World of Lies" sees more concepts of hatred from my own personal life, only this time they have been focused and directed at a single individual from my past. All performed with the utmost disgust”

“Over the past 2 albums I have really learnt a lot with regards to production and song writing... Finally the guitars are upfront and clear allowing for every brutal note to be heard at its down tuned best! I have defiantly pulled the heaviest guitar sound in the history of The Berzerker....”

“I have performed ALL the vocals (high and low) on the album which really gave me a great chance to showcase some of my vocal range and I cant wait to perform the material LIVE!!!!”

"World of Lies" sees some of our fastest material to date; but the race to be the "worlds fastest band" is over, We have already won with "Dissimulate" The Berzerker have nothing left to prove.... "Its time to bang your fucking heads"

Your wait is almost over... Prepare yourself for a NEW journey into a world where each step may give you a better understanding of your own reality...

The brutality is on its way....

[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Luke, August 2005[/font]​

http://www.myspace.com/theberzerker