Russell

__
Jul 15, 2001
The starry attic
www.russellgarwood.co.uk
From Earache records:

THE BERZERKER ‘The Principles And Practices Of The Berzerker’ DVD

http://www.theberzerker.com

The Berzerker, are about to take you on a journey into their extreme world with the release of “The Principles And Practices Of The Berzerker”, their first DVD.

With the release of their second album "Dissimulate”, they began their own journey, which over a year took them across USA & Canada, Europe, Scandinavia and Australia, they played over 100 live shows world-wide and were never seen without a video camera in their hands documenting their life both on and off stage. This DVD is the resulting footage from the last 6 years of the bands career with Earache…read more here http://www.earache.com/news_stories/berzerker.html#PPB_out_now

Havent had a chance 2 watch it though....my mate sed its awesome....will ave 2 wait till xmas probs due 2 lack of cash!.....
I read on Earache that they did a DJing tour...did any1 catch that?

I heard the DVD was quite poor...i went to see them on the tour that it was recorded, and they were really great. My friend told me that some of the songs were recorded by fans in the pit, and the quality was poor...bah i dunno, i'll probably buy it anyway.

I love this disc and it's my second favorite music dvd- first is Kreator - Revisioned Glory.

I actually bought this before I got the compact discs. I figured since it has ALL their songs and was about the same price as buying one of the discs it would be a good place to start.

Most of the live footage was recorded in England and the quality is quite good. The sound is great. There are a couple of poorer quality songs from several other venues but the majority is excellent.

The 'making of' section is something that's informative and enjoyable to watch. Most musicians should relate to all the obstacles that get in the way of completing their own 'masterpiece' without compromising.

Highly Recommended!

i've only heard the dissimulate album. i bought it not knowing what the hell it was n it's rly good. i havnt even heard the dvd yet.

The Bezerker is an amazing band. It wouldn't surprise me if they did something else that was awsome.

I don't even like The Berzerker albums very much actually...but the DVD is amazing...its so in depth...shows basically the complete recording process for the 1st two albums, its awesome to see how much work went into it...I love it...

THE BERZERKER OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE FOR NEW ALBUM

THE BERZERKER, Earache's mankind-hating machine is back with their third studio release WORLD OF LIES distributed through Riot Australia.

WORLD OF LIES is fast and straight to the point. Providing the listener with carnal decimation that erupts from your speakers with each consecutive song, subjecting your ears to skin-tight distorted drum patterns skull pounding bass and crushing riffs. Lab-clean production on WORLD OF LIES ensures no note goes unheard, and no scream unnoticed.

THE BERZERKER have maintained their trademark experimental edge with this latest offering being hailed by fans and critics alike as their most brutal release yet! WORLD OF LIES is a weapon that will simply tear your face off!
“World of Lies is 10,000% The Berzerker: the same style yet so much better than anything they’ve done before. " - Deadtide.com
Experience THE BERZERKER’S 'World of Lies' E-card and you will understand why this album is simply a requirement for any serious heavy music listener!

www.theberzerker.com

www.earache.com

www.riot-oz.com

yea im currentley looking for it so i dont have the hastle with the internet but when find it im going to buy it without hesitation

BERZERKER :headbang:

Im Friends with luke kenny from The berzerker, i bought This DVD last year and it was worth every dollar, if you like Extream Death metal buy this dvd cause it does not dissapoint.