The best cover band in the world

Mr. Wu

May 7, 2002
Visit site
I rehearsed for the Roadrunner anniversary show the last 2 days. So fucking heavy. Joey Jordison, Andreas from Sepultura, Dino Cazares, Adam from Machine Head, Paul from Slipknot and Roy Mayorga. I'm playing on 4 songs. I won't give them away yet as I don't want to ruin any surprises. I will say that I am playing on 2 Sepultura songs (my favorite 2 of theirs), 1 Life Of Agony song and one Slipknot song. Me, Andreas and Dino. 3 guitars. It is so fucking heavy it's beyond words. I will post pics in the CDC this weekend.

Mr. Wu said:
I rehearsed for the Roadrunner anniversary show the last 2 days. So fucking heavy. Joey Jordison, Andreas from Sepultura, Dino Cazares, Adam from Machine Head, Paul from Slipknot and Roy Mayorga. I'm playing on 4 songs. I won't give them away yet as I don't want to ruin any surprises. I will say that I am playing on 2 Sepultura songs (my favorite 2 of theirs), 1 Life Of Agony song and one Slipknot song. Me, Andreas and Dino. 3 guitars. It is so fucking heavy it's beyond words. I will post pics in the CDC this weekend.

Awesome, hopefully the Sepultura songs are before Chaod AD. something off of Arise of Beneath the Remains would rule!

probably something off Roots I bet. I think Anthrax played a bit of a song off Roots when they went to South America to tour with John

who cares which two, i love sepultura, andreas and scott playing on the same record, s'gonna be awesome

tho i dont mind which seps they do, all their stuff is killer........ i really hope its troops of doom and mass hypnosis..................... or dead embryonic cells

sounds really cool.
but why not post the pics on the main site so that everyone can see them. back in the days when the apha mails were 'free'...
hmmmmm

max said:
sounds really cool.
but why not post the pics on the main site so that everyone can see them. back in the days when the apha mails were 'free'...
hmmmmm

Because they're trying to lure you in:cool: Nothings 4 free anymore..
...have fun you who get to watch them..cuz i wont