The best desssert : Mochi

It all looks nasty to me. I'm assuming the stuff in OP's is sweet. I don't do sweet. Except maybe a touch of honey in my raw cereals. This stuff looks like it might give me a heart attack from the sugar rush that will undoubtedly trigger an anxiety attack.

I feel sorry for you man, your potential om nom is seriously diminished.

There is plenty of good for you foods still left out there to satisfy my "om nom".

A pile of sugar is not my idea of "om nom", it's almost vomit inducing. No "om nom" to be had.

Whenever I'm in those kind of restaurants or @ running sushi I prefer to have a different kind of dessert
21243-big-chinesisches-flambiertes-eis.jpg

Not japanese though

my girlfriend likes those rice thingies I think

upload_2021-3-27_18-20-20.png

My first go with Mochi. The strawberry one is flavorful, but the other two miss the mark. 10 bucks for 18 at Costco. (Decent price point for this jazz)

At the end of the day, I'll stick with my Breyer's.

What the heck are you doing posting in a mochi thread in the Andy Sneap forum? :lol:

I was going to bump a Mochi thread in RC,but we didnt have one. Figured I'd use this an opportunity to extend an olive branch to homeless UM'ers.

Upon further introspection, Mochi is hipster trash. Doesnt come close to plain ole soft serve. K.I.S.S, stop reinventing the wheel.

I was going to bump a Mochi thread in RC,but we didnt have one. Figured I'd use this an opportunity to extend an olive branch to homeless UM'ers.

Upon further introspection, Mochi is hipster trash. Doesnt come close to plain ole soft serve. K.I.S.S, stop reinventing the wheel.

Good plan.

Mochi has it's place. Usually at the end of a sumptuous meal of the oriental persuasion. Otherwise, it can't really replace regular ol American ice cream.

Good plan.

Mochi has it's place. Usually at the end of a sumptuous meal of the oriental persuasion. Otherwise, it can't really replace regular ol American ice cream.

Mochi would be perfect after a sushi feast. Most sushi joints just have that shitty macaron crap. I abhor cookies intermingling with ice cream UNLESS its "cookies n cream" flavored. :yow:

Go to Kura Revolving Sushi Bar. They have locations in the favela of your dismay. Conveyor belt sushi and real mochi.

Im good, Glendale is borderline foul. Got an AYCE joint near me that is fantastic.

Anyhow, have you ever had Talenti's gelato? Just tried the Sea Salted Caramel and the Dairy Free Coconut-Chocolate.

Im not a caramel fan at all (actually disposing of some out my arsehole as I type this). Nevertheless not half bad. The Coco-Choc on the other hand was amazing. 5 bucks per pint, but well worth the financial indulgance.

Im good, Glendale is borderline foul. Got an AYCE joint near me that is fantastic.

Anyhow, have you ever had Talenti's gelato? Just tried the Sea Salted Caramel and the Dairy Free Coconut-Chocolate.

Im not a caramel fan at all (actually disposing of some out my arsehole as I type this). Nevertheless not half bad. The Coco-Choc on the other hand was amazing. 5 bucks per pint, but well worth the financial indulgance.

Tis good stuff mon ami. Tillamook also puts out a fine quality ice cream.

Reactions: Reign in Acai
Tis good stuff mon ami. Tillamook also puts out a fine quality ice cream.

Really should have visited their creamery when I did a trip along the Oregon coast a few years byke. May be an excuse to return to that libtard wasteland one day. Portland's is/was a beautiful city outside of the lefty shitbags. :erk: