The best tasting beer youve ever had

Wow...that last one you posted is from boonville! My mom was born there, and I drove through there all the time heading to the coast.
Boonville....hehe..the name says it all
Dead_Lioness said:
my top 5 favorites: are :

fgh3456cghx.jpg
and
beer_bottled_hoegaarden.jpg
and
hertog_jan.jpg

and
duvel.jpg

and
68_67.jpg

but my favorite EVER seasonal beer is:

anderson-winter-sol-22oz.gif

I bow for Anderson Valley Winter Solstice!!!!! :worship:

it seems Foster's got Lager right. Also, Guiness pwns. I wanna try more of the Sam Adam's seasonal brews..but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

the_drip said:
it seems Foster's got Lager right. Also, Guiness pwns. I wanna try more of the Sam Adam's seasonal brews..but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Problem with Sam Adam's (and Seirra Navada btw)
is that they make excellent beer, but since they use the same hops
for all of their beers, the celebration ales taste just like the regulare ales...
just my two cents.
(but its good no matter what)

Dead_Lioness said:
Problem with Sam Adam's (and Seirra Navada btw)
is that they make excellent beer, but since they use the same hops
for all of their beers, the celebration ales taste just like the regulare ales...

Sierra Nevada Celebration tastes vastly different from their ordinary pale ale. I'd think(and hope) this was obvious to the beer drinking majority. It is much stronger(and I'd imagine harsher) to the average drinker.

Dark beer, rather than lager, is very good for you. Women who regularly drink real beer have fewer wrinkles because of the sillica (if I spelt that right) in it. So I regularly drink Murphy's stout. It's yummy.