The Best Western Inn at the Peachtrees

Mar 3, 2005
I tried to get reservations at the Grenada and failed, so I ended up settling for the Best Western at the Peachtrees. Does anybody know where this is in relation to the venue? Will I need to arrange for transportation to and from the venue or will the MARTA suffice?

mitthrawnuruodo said:
I tried to get reservations at the Grenada and failed, so I ended up settling for the Best Western at the Peachtrees. Does anybody know where this is in relation to the venue? Will I need to arrange for transportation to and from the venue or will the MARTA suffice?

Earthlink is located at 330 W Peachtree St Nw
Your hotel is in 1374 W Peachtree St Nw so you are two miles away from the venue.

There is a Marta station near you at 216 Peachtree Street NE (station N1 Peachtree Center) just take that to station N5 - Arts Center (1255 West Peachtree St) Which is located an avenue away from Earthlink live.

here are a few helpful links (how I helped you!)
www.Mapquest.com Maps and directions
http://www.itsmarta.com/ MARTA website
but most importantly www.google.com :worship:

hopefully that answers your question. :Spin:

I can remember on my first trip to Atlanta that I was stunned to find not one, but two Peachtree Streets and that they ran parallel to each other (lol).

Just remember that the Marta closes before the end of the show. There are no taxis that run automatically so you will need to either call ahead or find a ride. Otherwise, it's a long walk.

Glenn H.

BABS said:
I can remember on my first trip to Atlanta that I was stunned to find not one, but two Peachtree Streets and that they ran parallel to each other (lol).

There's actually only one, Kez & I were playing a joke on you......... :D

J-Dubya

I think I stayed at that dive -- er, hotel -- last year when I was bumped from the Granada by storm refugees ... You will need transportation to get to the venue ... Dunno if they have a shuttle (I got to use the Granada Suites shuttle as compensation for my inconvenience).

It's definitely not as nice as the G-Suites ... Some weird folks there (the other place), too ...

mitthrawnuruodo said:

our hotels are close to eachother. All nearby hotels were booked when I made my plans. I'm staying at the Georgian Terrace about 2-3 miles from venue. we can possibly share taxi rides :wave: