Inn at the Peachtrees $109/night w/ perks

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
The Inn is offering rooms for $99-$109 as well as a shuttle for the weekend. Give them a call and tell them David told you about the deal. 678.237.4508

www.innatthepeachtrees.com

@ProgPowerUSA Hey guys, don't forget to make your reservations for ProgPower! Just for your guys we are bringing back our shuttle! YEAH!

@ProgPowerUSA $109 rate each night at the Inn that includes a full breakfast buffet and wireless internet AND FREE SHUTTLE!

Best Western Plus Inn at the Peachtrees
330 W Peachtree St NW Atlanta, GA, 30308
1.97 miles from venue

A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2011.

Hope this helps someone!
~Jen

Quick question; have the times or hours of operation for the shuttle been announced?

That's the only issue I've had with their free shuttle service. In the past they've tended to stop before the end of each nights festival. If they stop running at midnight or 1am then I'll be driving. But, if they go until 2am, that'd be great and the wife and I will ride the shuttle. Guess we shall see.

Cool, thanks... I'll pass on the info to the person who was inquiring, as this may be a factor for him in deciding his travel plans.

I've stayed there and after the shuttle finished running for the night I called a cab.. it was under $10 to get back and the people at the desk provided me with the cab company #

the courtyard at this place is freakin AMAZING