The bigger 'Tallica fan

I dont understand when people say the first 3 albums are the only good ones, and the band died when cliff died. Thats bullshit.

Justice is a brilliant album, the black album is genius, load is brilliantly written, reload is too, St anger is bollocks, and DM is good. I don't see the problem. Cliff was a god, but id rather them carry on and do what they did than say "oh cliffs died, theres no point carrying on"

I dont understand when people say the first 3 albums are the only good ones, and the band died when cliff died. Thats bullshit.

Justice is a brilliant album, the black album is genius, load is brilliantly written, reload is too, St anger is bollocks, and DM is good. I don't see the problem. Cliff was a god, but id rather them carry on and do what they did than say "oh cliffs died, theres no point carrying on"

Exactly my thoughts. Fact is there a good band an have stood the test of time. Never been afraid to do what they believe in. Very good live too

The whole "Metallica died with Cliff" mentality pisses me off so much I have to have a wank to calm myself down. Not really, but it IS annoying.