The Bitter End, 17/11

British_Banger

Devoid of thought
Aug 5, 2006
Between The Hammer And The Anvil
Any idea about when you guys are playing? I have no idea what time this starts and the venue is only about 40 minutes from me so naturally I will be there.

I am the guy from Colchester that kept telling you how your gigs were the most I had ever enjoyed thrash metal having been a fan of it for 16 years!

I cannot find any info on price or time, I just have the location.

Anyone else from these forums going? Be cool to meet up! :kickass:

Pretty sure? Can we get confirmation from any of the band members...? Ol...? :)

And also, bollocks. Seems everyone's buggering off to Wacken next year except me. Kreator will be there and everything.

NDE - 17.40 - 18.10
Ci-Xi - 18.35 - 19.00
Fate - 19.15 - 19.40
Godsized - 19.55 - 20.20
Sacred Mother Tongue - 20.35 - 21.00
RSJ - 21.15 - 21.45
Forever Never - 22.00 - 22.30
9 Days Down - 22.45 - 23.15
Evile - 23.30 - 24.00

Doors are at.................................the entrance

Juast got back fucking kicked ass as I knew it would. I think a few of the younger generation of thrashers are too extreme for their own good. Some of them must have got really hurt from what I saw.

Unfortunately they kiled the power after enter the grave so the guys weren't allowed to play anymore.

Matt was frantically looking for his guitar and at one stage he told me he was worried some fucker had nicked it, but it was just behind the curtain, luckily!

Evile stole the show, not that there was much to steal having said that. The other bands were not really anything special from what I saw, though I missed the first few. First band I saw were called RJP or something and they were not at all good.

I think it could be down to not knowing how to get their sound levels right, and a lot of bands seemed to have trouble with that.

Although I have only been to 3 evile gigs, "We who are about to die" was the best I have ever heard it.

Here's to seeing them again in London on the 12th december. Who is going there cos those that are should meet :kickass:

I know the guys are going to kick ass with machine head tomorrow too. Fucking brilliant night even though I was a bit of a billy no mates on this one cos my pussywhipped friends stayed in.