trying to get to the colchester gig need help

defragger

Mar 19, 2005
Hey I need some help from the people in the UK I seem to have failed at getting tickets to the oxford gig which sucks so looks like its time to try for Colchester i'll be in London I need to figure out how the hell i'm getting from London to Colchester and then back to London before I got class the next day any suggestions. I've looked into National Rail but the returning train leaves too late I think i just had an idea so lol hopefully this work but yea any cheap suggestions?

Well, the train from London goes from Liverpool Street Station to Colchester. The Arts Centre is easy to find, it is about 15 minutes walk from the Station or a few minutes by taxi. I can give you numbers for taxis as well if you need.

There are some trains that only stop in Chelmsford on the way, some that don't stop at all before Colchester and some that stop at several stations on the way.

I am not sure what time the last train from here to London is though, I will see if I can find out for you later on today...

I was looking into it and it looks like the last one leaves at like 11:03 at night I believe so I'd have to leave the show early I think not sure if shows run in England like they do in America what time do you think it will be over?

spend some cash, miss class the next day. i'm unemployed, and i'm spending £75 to get to the oxford gig from sheffield. is one class more important than a reunion show?

I've seen the reunion show twice already LOL and if i miss class i am seriouslly fucked I get dropped from the study abroad program and have to pay for a plane ticket back to Chicago from London which I do not have the money for otherwise I would