The Black Canvas

Nov 28, 2002
San Fransisco, CA
Visit site
Does anyone else find this to be their favorite Borknagar song? I used to not care for it at all but one day it hit me.. everything in this song is so perfect.. every little part. Im bored so I thought id mention it :)

I dig that song too. It definitely is a good representation of Borknagar's current songwriting approach with all of its many layers. But if I would have to pick a favorite, it would probably be Universal from The Archaic Course.

The Scourge said:
I dig that song too. It definitely is a good representation of Borknagar's current songwriting approach with all of its many layers. But if I would have to pick a favorite, it would probably be Universal from The Archaic Course.
All fucking hail Universal \m/

You know what I've figured out lately? The Presence is Ominous is a DAMN good song. Never realized that before.

Necramentia said:
You know what I've figured out lately? The Presence is Ominous is a DAMN good song. Never realized that before.
Well of course it is. As simple as that song is(simple by Borknagar standards----just a few alternating riffs and guitar and keys interplay) it is actually my favorite song on that album, even more than the godly Colossus.

Winterfall said:
Wherefrom in Connecticut do you hail!?

I hail from this little town called East Hampton, oh by the way do you happen to like the song by Vintersorg-"A Metaphysical Drama"....In a Metaphysical Drama, Like Maxwell's demon if taught to perfection. good tune