The Black Sessions Limited?

Compeller

New Metal Member
Feb 21, 2005
This has probably been asked before but I'm from Idaho...so I wouldn't know. I thought The Black Sessions was limited. From what I'm reading in everyones posts' I'm seeing things about a release in April or something for US. Does this mean it's only limited right now, then in a few months it will see a full release? Should I order right now while I can definately get it or is it possible that I'll be able to just buy it at a store in a few months?

But what about after those 20,000 (I thought it was 15,000 but that doesn't matter) are gone? Will there be a re-release of it or will it be given a proper release (wide distribution)? Thanky.

Alright, thanks. Do you have any close estimation of how long it might be for sell? I'm like 5 bucks short so I probably won't be able to get it until this weekend. Think it'll still be for sell :confused: ?

Compeller said:
Alright, thanks. Do you have any close estimation of how long it might be for sell? I'm like 5 bucks short so I probably won't be able to get it until this weekend. Think it'll still be for sell :confused: ?

Haha.....I wouldnt worry much about getting one in time.....there are 15,000 of them....they arent going anywhere.....I would suggest that you pick up one soon though, just to listen to....
Peace

I thought the official website said that all 15,000 were pre-ordered (I wish I had known where to pre order at). Oh well, yea I guess Katatonia haven't quite reached the popularity of Iron Maiden...Doubt they'll all sell by next week :loco: .

Fifteen thousand is a lot. Bear in mind most ltd. edition releases of 1000+ are still available at cost price several years later...

Compeller said:
This has probably been asked before but I'm from Idaho...so I wouldn't know. ?

I don't believe you are from Idaho. I have lived in the united states all my life and so has a couple of good friends. None of us has ever heard of a person being from Idaho. We don't know anyone from Idaho nor have any of us traveled there. Someone once said that potatos come from that place called Idaho. I have a hard time believing this.
I suppose you have a fictional name of a town there in your 'so-called'
Idaho?

ps. you can pre-order at the cd places on the net. I think CD universe is
taking pre-orders right now! But this if for people in the 'real' world and not in a fictional place like Idaho!

Yea, you got me lol. Idaho isn't real. Actually now you do know someone from Idaho, I live in a small town outside of Couer d' alene (Athol) which is about 20 miles from Spokane, Washington. Just giving details so you believe there is a such place as Idaho. Couer d' alene is actually a pretty popular resort town, people come from all over just to golf at the CDA golf course. Anyway yea...I guess Idaho has the same stereotype the South has but it's not true for the most part. Actually Idaho is full of whiggers who are in love with metalcore and emo. We even have mall goths! Oh, and if you watched that show "The Apprentice." There was a stupid mormon guy (southern Idaho is all mormon) who said he was from Boise. One thing that needs to be cleared up is that Idahoans don't really have that accent that guy had. Some of them are just retarded meth heads (Idahoans are mostly meth heads) who make up these fake southern sounding accents. Another thing about Idaho - I really do think I'm the only person who has ever heard of music not played on MTV...

Anyway, how about that Katatonia eh? Pretty good band I'd say.

You live in Athol? I live in Coeur d' Alene. :rofl:DD *randomness*

Katatonia...can't say I've listened much... o_O

gatedropper said:
I don't believe you are from Idaho. I have lived in the united states all my life and so has a couple of good friends. None of us has ever heard of a person being from Idaho. We don't know anyone from Idaho nor have any of us traveled there. Someone once said that potatos come from that place called Idaho. I have a hard time believing this.
I suppose you have a fictional name of a town there in your 'so-called'
Idaho?

ps. you can pre-order at the cd places on the net. I think CD universe is
taking pre-orders right now! But this if for people in the 'real' world and not in a fictional place like Idaho!
:lol:

To tell the truth, I've never met or heard of anyone from Idaho either...

Isn't Napoleon Dynamite from Idaho though? Fictional character from a fictional place...makes sense to me